Chapter 13

I looked up and stared at him in the eyes then I turned around and took off my hoodie, mask and snapback and put on my iconic mask.

As I turned around his eyes widened and he immediately apologised. I took my stuff and put it into one of the lockers and locking it and wrapping my hands before putting my hoodie back with the hood up and going back out with Jun.

He went to the anouncer and said that I wanted to fight 15 people. The announcer had wide eyes but still signeled me up to the arena.

Anouncer: I need 15 people to go against this one girl.

People started to laugh but some people made the way up. Once we had 15 people they were all given knifes and that's when I took off my hoodie and everyone's eyes weny wide.

Anouncer: Looks like we have had a surprise form Bloodlust the well known fighter in Busan. Okay ready...GO.

With that they all started atacking me.

*Yoongi pov*

When the Anouncer said that Bloodlust was here I immediately went to the front and saw her standing there infront of 15 guys with knifes when she had nothing. When the anouncer said go she took them down in 7 minutes with no cuts or bruises. I have always wanted to see her fight but she never came to Seoul so I couldn't. When every once was out of the ring except her the anouncer came on to the ring and asked for any contestants we made eye contact and she looked worried for a second before the anouncer got 30 people up with knifes against her. She once again beat then with just once cut across her upper nose.

*Hyuna pov*

When I saw Yoongi in the crowed I got slightly worried which made me get a bit unfocused causing me to get a cut across my upper nose and they got a few punches on my stomach and leg. Once I beat them I bowed then left to go into the locker room. I got my bag and wipped off my sweat and treated my cut. I heard the door open and saw Se Jun came in he had an envelope in his hand.

Jun: Here it's your money for the fight that your gonna do next

Hyuna: Who am I fighting?

Jun: A group called STB

Hyuna: How many?

Jun: 7 buy don't break any of their bones

Hyuna: How much am I gonna get paid?

Jun: $500

Hyuna: Tell them pay me $1000 then I won't break them