Chapter 11

Yoongi: joesonghabnida (sorry), I'll make it up to you.

He then slowly started to kiss my neck whilst I was cooking.

Hyuna: Yoongi stop in cooking.

Yoongi: But I don't want to stop

He pulled away to speak then went back to kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys

Hyuna: Do you want food or not

Yoongi: Fine but I'm gonna have you for dessert

I rolled my eyes as he smirked and then walked away. I started to cook again, once I finished cooking I set the table and placed the food down.

Hyuna: Yoongi foods done

Yoongi came out of the bathroom and sat down opposite me. Whilst we ate we talked about random things. After we finished eating Yoongi washed up and I dryed and put everything away. After we finished Yoongi sat on the sofa and I sat in between his legs and cuddled him whilst we wached some TV.

Yoongi: Jaji?

Hyuna: Yer

Yoongi: I'm hungry

Hyuna: We just ate

Yoongi: But I want dessert

Hyuna: What?

Yoongi: You already forgot maybe this will remind you.

He started to suck and kiss my neck, I tried to remeber what he said. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Yoongi pushed me down and hovered above me. He came to my ear and said

Yoongi: Your my dessert

I then remembered what happened. He then started to kiss me again whilst his hands roamed my body. He then started to unbutton my shirt and pulled it above my head tempreraly leaving each others lips. We started kissing again with more hunger and lust. Yoongi licked the bottom of my lips asking for entry but I wasn't letting him. Suddenly he groped my ass causing me to gasp giving him the chance to enter his tounge. I softly let out moan making him smirk between our kisses. He then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down slowly, leaving me completely naked. He then planted kisses going across my neck to my stomach. He looked me strait in the eyes whilst I pulled his shirt over his head leving his pale firm chest exposed. I ran my fingers down his chest to his pants and started to unbuckle them. As I was about to pull them down the door knocked.

Yoongi: Leave it

*knock knock knock*

Hyuna: If they knock again in answering.

He nodded in response and as I was just about to pull down his pants the door knocked again, louder.

Hyuna: I'm answering it.

I put my jeans and shirt on whilst Yoongi put his shirt on and buckled his pants again. The door knocked again so I walked over to it and saw Eunae (my best friend) and Jeong-su, he had a mask, benie and sunglasses as he was quite famouse. I instantly hugged them and they hugged me back. I stepped away so they could come in.

Hyuna: Why are you guys here?

Eunae: Can't I come to see my best friend

Hyuna: Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Jeong-su: Wanted it to be a surprise.

Yoongi: Who are they?

Hyuna: Oh forgot you wouldn,t know them this is Eunae form Sonamoo my best friend and this bitch Jeong-su form Super Junior. Guys this is Yoongi from my school.

Jeong-su: I'm no bitch

As I said Jeong-su's name he took off his beine, mask and sunglasses. Once they were off I could see that Jeong-su had as hard expression on and I tbinks it because of Yoongi as Jeong-su is like an older brother so he is overprotective.

Hyuna: Do you wanna do something? And how long you staying?

Jeong-su: Hopefuly we are gonna stay a week but not sure.

Eunae: WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!!

Hyuna: Okay, okay, okay. Where you guys staying?

Eunae: Well...we don't really have a place to stay.

Hyunw: You can stay here the sofa is a sofa-bed thing so you guys can sleep on that

Eunae: But I want to sleep in your bed.

Hyuna: But I love sleep

Eunae: But-

Hyuna: No buts. Now lets watch sleep as it's 11:13 pm

They nodded and Eunae went into my room to pick out some cloths for her to wear as she had none and Jeong-su went into the bathroom as he had cloths.

Hyuna: I'm so sorry Yoongi

Yoongi: Dont worry I'll go back to my place

Hyuna: You dont have to

Yoongi: I'm going to now bye.

He passionately kissed me then left. I could feel that I was blushing as my face felt hot.

???: I guess your going out?

It turned around and saw Eunae with cloths in her hand looking at me with her big grin plastered on her face.

Hyunw: Yes we are but please dont tell Jeong-su anything as we both know how over protective he is

Eunae: Fine and yes we do, I still can't belive he hospitalized Jinsoo

Hyuna: I know but at least he still stuck with you even though he dis that. Anyways how are you two its been 3 years now?

Eunae: Yer I still can't believe it our 4th anniversary is in 2 months and 3 days

Jeong-su: I'm done

Eunae: Okay talk about it later

Eunae left us two and I knew he was going to ask me questions about Yoongi so I mentally prepared myself

Jeong-su: What relation ship do you have? Has he done something to you? What were you doing before we came? Do you like him? Do you want me to beat hi-

Hyunw: NO, no, no. 1)He is my friend 2) He has never hurt me 3) We were watching a movie 4) I... 5) NO. Okay anymore questions?

Jeong-su: Do you like him?

Hyuna: Erm well I don't know yet

Jeong-su: If he ever does anything to you I will kill him. Anyways where's Mark?

Hyunw: H-He...We have broken up.

Jeong-su: I'm sorry for bringing it up

Hyuna: It doesn't matter you didnt know

Eunae: I'M SLEEPY

Hyunw: Pull the bad out then sleep, Night.

I chucked them covers and pillows from my wardrobe then went to bed.