Chapter 15

*Tae pov*

She slowly started to come towards me making me gulp hard trying not to do anything. As she was just infront of me I wanted to grab her and kiss her but I can't she is going out with Yoongi plus she is drunk.

Hyuna: Tae. I can't undo this can you help me

With that she dropped her towel to reveal her wearing a strapless bra half undone.

I quickly nodded and she turned around showing the back. I puy a towel around her and I undid it as quickly as possible then she thanked me and left to finish getting changed.

When she walked out she was in gray sports bra and matching shorts. She look so freeking hot.

She went to the bed and layed in it and fell asleep

She went to the bed and layed in it and fell asleep. Once I knew she was completely asleep I called Yoongi and told him were we were.

About 10 minutes later Yoongi-hyung was knocking at the door. I let him in and he immediately went to her side. It was cute how much he cared for her but I still want to know what happened.

Tae: Err Hyung?

Yoongi: Yes?

Tae: What happened to make her angry at you?

He sighed before looking up to ne and explaining. I do get her side as if the person I loved had a crush then I would be angry.

*Time skip; Tuesday morning*

*Hyuna pov*

I woke up in the morning with a banging head ache. I tried to sit up but couldnt as something was wrapped around my waist. I looked to my right a saw Yoongi...WAIT WTF!!! I then relised I was in my apartment when I was last in the hotel.

I got out of Yoongi's grasp looked at the time (5:40) and decided to shower so I went to the bathroom and showered. I got changed into a band top, short black skirt, red cardigan, tights, black Dr.Martines some accessories (except the glasses) and got a shoulder bag. I put light make up on with matt red lipstick on and tied my hair up into a pony tail.