Chapter 11

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

I see Joongki sitting on my chair. He turned around and looked at me. I couldn't read his expression because he had a poker face. Is he surprised?

"Mr. Park, get me some coffee and get my wife some ice water," Jungkook said to him.

"Yes, Boss." He stood up and left.

"So, how's work?" I asked.

"Pretty good. We have done everything we need to and now we're just doing some extra stuff. Mostly some paperwork." Jungkook smiled. I sat down on the couch and opened the TV.

"I hope you don't mind," I said.

"It's fine. As long as you're comfortable." He said and opened his laptop.

"Btw, Jungkook, about Peanut's name. You liked Taeyeong, right?" I asked after a while.

"Yeah. I've always wanted a son named Taeyeong or Taeyang. But I prefer Taeyeong."

"Okay, we'll name him Taeyeong."

"Jinjja?! Thanks, babe!" My heart fluttered when he said that. I smiled to myself. Then Joongki came in.

"Here's your coffee, Boss. And here's your ice water Eunji." He said and handed the drinks.

"Yah! Don't be informal with her!! Call her Ms. Jeon!" Jungkook suddenly stood up and yelled.

"Sorry, Boss. Sorry, Ms. Jeon." He bowed apologetically to us. I felt bad for him.

"Anyways, Mr. Park, do something related to work." (A/N: Remember he wanted Joongki to work as much as possible, even tho there's nothing to do) Jungkook said when he finally sat down.

"Yes, Boss." Joongki started working.

"So, babe, what shall we eat today for lunch? How about sushi?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm pregnant, I can't eat raw fish. Let's eat Chinese food." I said. I saw how sad Joongki looked like when I said I was pregnant. I feel so sorry for him.

"Okay! I don't have anything to do now, so let's go!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and led me outside. The same two security guards were waiting for us.

"Could you leave us alone?" Jungkook tried to sound as polite as possible. They had the same smirk as last time.

"It's not what you think!" I said.

"How do you know?" Jungkook said with a smirk. My ears went really red.

"Ah, you're so cute!" Jungkook patted me on my head. We finally got into the elevator.

"So, Jungkook. I wanted to ask you about something."

"What is it?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Why did you break up with Seulgi?" His face went straight.

"Uhh, why do you want to know?" He asked.

"It's been bothering me for a while now. If you tell me how you two broke up, I'll tell you why I and Joongki broke up." I said.

"Deal!" He looked at me and smiled a bit.

"So, long story short, I caught Seulgi with another man." He said.

"She cheated on you?"

"And she is apparently pregnant with his baby."

"WHAT??!! When did this happen?! I'm so confused." My jaw dropped.

"She texted me a month ago and said that she is pregnant with the other guy's baby." He said and showed me the text.

'Hi, Jungkook! I just wanted you to know that I'm pregnant and you're not the father. I thought if you would've seen me pregnant you would've thought it was yours, but it's not.'

-Seulgi

"Oh...So who's the guy?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, I can ask her." He said and started texting her.

"So, while waiting for the answer, you tell me why you two broke up," Jungkook said. We got off the elevator and went to our car.

"Okay, so I found his phone on the dining table and saw a text from someone. The 'someone' was named 'Yeobo<3'. And the text was: When will you break up with the other slut? So, that's about it." I said.

"So we both got cheated on," Jungkook said when he started the car.

"I guess so."

"Ah, she answered!" Jungkook said when his phone rang.

"Can you check what it says?" He asked.

"Ye." I opened his phone and started to read it out loud.

"Park Joongki."