Chapter 9

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

I watch Jungkook silently from my desk. He works really hard. He's been writing something for a while now non-stop. It must be something important. I guess I should do something too. Why isn't he telling me what to do?

"Uhmm, Boss?" I asked carefully.

"What is it, Ms. Jeon?" He asked and looked at me in the eyes.

"What should I do? I don't have anything to do now."

"Nothing. Just sit there for today." He said and went back to his writing.

"Eh?" Should I just sit here the whole day? It's unusual for him to not make me do anything. Something's going on, I know it. Jungkook suddenly left and I was curious what he was writing. I slowly went closer to his desk and-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It was Jungkook and he ran to me to cover the screen. I didn't get to see it. But I saw a small part, which was 'I love you.' Did he write it to Seulgi? I thought he was working, but I guess not.

"I just wanted to see what you were working on." I smiled a little.

"I TOLD YOU TO SIT THERE!" He pointed my desk. I slightly nodded and went back to my seat.

Jeon Junkook's P.O.V

That was close! I need to be more careful from now on. Aish, why did I yell at her? What if I confess and she rejects me because I'm so cold. Jungkook pabo! I should apologize.

"Ms. Jeon... I'm-I'm sorry!!" I said and bowed. She looked shocked.

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

Did he just... Apologize? This is the first time he apologized to me! Is he being kind? Did I melt his cold heart? Is he liking me? Does he wanna live with me forever. Does he wanna live with me happily ever after? Okay, slow down Eunji. You're going too far. Maybe he just wanted to apologize, nothing more.

"It's okay," I said. I showed him a little and warm smile. He smiled back. Omo, he smiled back. HE SMILED BACK!!! WHAAAAAAT????? I'm not used to this, and I'm waaaay too overreacting.

2 months later...

I could clearly see my belly grow. I look at it every day and smile. My own little baby. I now know the gender of the baby. It's a boy!!! I told Jungkook yesterday and he was like 'whatever'. He's going to be a father, like c'mon Jungkook! He's your son! Aish, he's useless. But now I'm trying to think of a perfect name for him. I have called him Peanut for a while now, because he looked like a peanut when I first saw him. But there's no hurry to find the perfect name, I still have five months left. I finally got up from the couch and went to get some dinner. I took some of the maid's chicken soup and ate it (A/N or drank it, I'm not sure which one, lol). *ding dong* The doorbell rang. The maid opened the door.

"Where's my sister-in-law?" Someone asked. I stood up and went to the door. To my surprise, I saw Jimin.

"Jimin? What're you doing here?" I asked and hugged him.

"I came to see my nephew and you!" He said and smiled.

"He's not your nephew! You're not related!" I said and laughed.

"But I'm his uncle, that makes him my nephew." He had a serious face. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Yeah, yeah..." I laughed.

"Hi, I'm your uncle. Uncle Jimin! Nice to meet you!" He said and rubbed my belly.

"So, why did you come?" I asked when we sat down on the couch.

"Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and I want to sleep here for the night."

"What? Why? Can't you sleep at your place?"

"You know we all are roommates, so Taehyung's girlfriend will be having a party there tonight and there are no boys allowed and we don't have anywhere else to go so...." Jimin said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine! But just for tonight! Arasseo?"

"Arasseo! Thanks, noona!" He said and hugged me with a big smile. I hugged him back.

"Hey! Get your hands off of my wife!" Jungkook yelled when he came.

"How's work?" I asked.

"I got a new assistant!" He said.

"Really? Who is it?" I asked.

"Park Joongki."

________________________________________________________________________________

I just hit 100 reads!!!! Yay!!!! Thank you so much for reading this fanfic! In the next chapter, there will be happening a lot, so stay tuned! 😊🙏🏻 Thank you readers💖