Chapter 7

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

I laid in my bed for hours. WHY IS HE NOT COMING?! What a great husband I have. *ding dong* Huh? The doorbell rang. Who could it be? I went downstairs, but I hid because Jungkook was already opening the door. He opened the door and...

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" It was Seokjin. Then the others came in too.

"Guys... What're you doing here?" Jungkook asked awkwardly.

"We JUST heard you got married, WITH EUNJI!!! Why didn't you invite us to your wedding?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, mianhae. We held a small ceremony." He said and rubbed his neck.

"I didn't know you two were dating," Hoseok said.

"Well w-" Jungkook started but I covered his mouth.

"Ye, we were dating. I guess we're busted!" I said and looked at Jungkook like 'if you say another word, you're dead'. The others went to the living room and sat down. I and Jungkook were left there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He yelled as quietly as possible.

"I think that it's better they don't know that we got married only because I got pregnant," I said.

"F-Fine.." He said and went to the others. Why is my heart is beating so fast right now?! What the hell?! Maybe I just got scared that they'll find out. AHH, I don't know. I went to the others.

"Why do you Eunji have a puffy face? DID JUNGKOOK MAKE YOU CRY?! BECAUSE IF HE DID, HE'S DEAD!" Jimin said and he actually looked like he could kill him.

"N-No... It wasn't him! I cried because I... I cut onions!" I said. Why do I have the urge to protect him? Dammit, Eunji!
"OOOooohhhh....." They all said at the same time, except for Jungkook, he just looked at me weirdly.

"We came here, by the way, to give you our wedding present. Here." Namjoon said and gave me a box.

"You didn't have to..." I said and smiled a little.

"Yeah, you did not! Here, take this back and leave!" Jungkook said and threw the present at Namjoon.

"Jungkook! What's wrong with you?!" Hoseok said as he stood up.

"JUST GO!!!" Jungkook yelled. I didn't say anything out of fear. Jungkook pushed them out of the door and slammed the door closed. I just silently watched him. When he went back to living room, I quickly went outside.

"GUYS!!!" I yelled. Thank god they didn't leave yet.

"Eunji! Our sister-in-law!" Jimin said and smiled.

"Do you guys know why Jungkook was so mad?" I asked.

"Maybe... Maybe because we wrapped the present in the same paper as the present he got from Seulgi on his birthday." Seokjin said.

"W-Who's Seulgi?" I asked concerned. She's the girl they wanted to talk about to Jungkook two months ago.

"She's his ex-girlfriend," Taehyung said and they all looked down. Are they fucking idiots?! Why would they wrap our wedding present in the same paper as the present he got from Seulgi?! They're just a bunch of idiots!

"Let's go! I wanna sleep!" Yoongi said.

"Hahaha!" We all laughed.

"Bye then!" I said and waved as they drove away. I went back inside and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"They told you, didn't they?" He spoke really quietly.

"Y-Yeah..." I kept my head down and went to my room. I thought about Seulgi the whole evening. Everything about her made me angry. What was the reason they broke up? Dammit, Eunji! You're thinking again something you shouldn't! I just went to sleep and didn't think about it again until... *ding dong* I opened my eyes and went to open the door. There was a girl, soaking wet from the rain.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you? Why are you in oppa's house?!" She asked. Oppa? Then does that mean... SHE IS SEULGI?!