Chapter 5

Lee Eunji's P.O.V

3 days later...

I put on my wedding dress. It was very expensive and beautiful. I look at myself from the mirror and I look beautiful.

"Yeppeo," Mom said next to me.

"Gomawo. Let's go Eomma." I said.

"Do you, Lee Eunji, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do," I said and looked at Jungkook in the eyes.

"Do you,  Jeon Jungkook, take Lee Eunji as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do." He said.

"I announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I looked concerned in his eyes. I totally forgot that we had to kiss. He closed his eyes and leaned in. I shut my eyes too and we kissed. *Applause* We walk out and got into our car.

"Bye Eomma!" I said and smiled.

"Bye, my baby!" She said and waved. I turned around and my smile faded. I looked at Jungkook and he had a straight face.

"Don't look at me." He said.

"Eo..." I said and looked the other way. Our honeymoon was in Jeju Island. We arrived there and checked in to our hotel room. There was only one bed.

"I can sleep on the floor," I said.

"It's okay, we can sleep in the same bed." He said and started unpacking. He's weird. Why doesn't he feel uncomfortable at all?

"I am going to go for a night walk. Do you want to go with me?" I asked hopes up.

"No." He said coldly without even looking.

"Oh, then I'll go by myself. Bye!" I said and left. I looked around and see couples everywhere. I felt like an outcast. I went to the beach to see the sunset. I sat down on the sand and looked at the sunset.

"Heeyy, why are you all alone beautiful?" Someone asked behind me. I turned around and saw two adult men behind me who looked drunk.

"Ah, I-I don't mind being alone..." I said and faked a smile.

"We're going to keep you company..." They said.

"Oh no, it's okay. You don't have to-" I couldn't finish because the other man picked me up on his shoulder and started to carry me. There wasn't anyone around because it has started to rain.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

"No, we're going to play with you." He said. He walked to an alley and threw me to the ground. It hurt a bit on my leg and my stomach.

"Ahh!" I yelled.

"No one's going to hear you!" The one who didn't carry me said.

"Expect me!" Someone said and punched the guy.

"Ahhh! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The guy yelled.

"I'm her husband!" He said.

"Mr. Jeon?!" I asked confused.

"Leave before I call the cops!!" He yelled. He looked really angry. They left running.

"Gwaenchanha?" He asked and helped me up.

"My stomach and leg hurt a bit," I said.

"Let's get you to the hospital." He said and carried me in his arms. My heart started to beat really fast. What's wrong with me? 

We made it to the hospital and they said the baby is fine and my leg just got a bruise, nothing serious. After that, we went back to our hotel room.

"I... I want to thank you for what you did back there. I really appreciate it." I said and bowed. He didn't answer. 

"I'm going to go to sleep now. Good night." I laid on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I am glad I went after her. If I wouldn't have been there in time, who knows what could've happened to her? I hope those bastards go to jail. I stare at Ms. Jeon's sleeping face and she looks actually kinda pretty. Ah, what am I thinking? Don't fall for her Jungkook!