Chapter 81 - You're An Alcoholic

Start from the beginning

"Samantha doesn't put my clothes in my room. She puts it in your room which she thinks is our room." Tessa states as she walks towards her walk in the closet. Just when she opens the door, a loud bang stops her.

"What the fuck." I curse under my breath as I quickly step back and look down the hallway. "You stay here." I say to Tessa and turn to face her.

"Uh uh. No way am I letting you go on your own." She shakes her head quickly as she makes her way towards me.

"Tess." I tut.

"No chance." She says as she walks past me. I pull her back by her hand quickly.

"You stay behind me then." I whisper.

"Fine." She whispers back. I take her hand in mine and pull her behind me before we make our way towards the stairs. We make it down the stairs without hearing another noise. We stand in the foyer and look around before we hear arguing and yelling outside.

"The hell is going on?" I say as I walk towards the front door and pull open the door, only to see Leroy and our new security guard Ted fighting and arguing.

"You hit my car!" Leroy shouts.

"You backed up into mine!" The new security guard that Leroy hired shouts back.

"Ted, this-" Leroy starts but gets cut off.

"I just got this." Ted sighs.

"It's gonna be a long night." I sigh.

"Yeah....Hope you enjoy it." Tessa smiles and kisses me on my cheek before she taps my shoulder and walks away towards the stair case.

"Wait, where are you going?" I shout after her as I watch her walk up the stairs.

"To bed!" She shouts back.

"Are you seriously leaving me alone to deal with this?" I say as Leroy and Ted argue in the background.

"Good night." She says as she turns to face me. "Love you." She adds before she turns her back towards me again.

"I don't care if it's new. It was your fault!" Leroy shouts as I walk outside and sit down on the front step.

"No! This was your fault." Ted shouts back. I let out a long sigh and watch them argue.

It's gonna be a long night.

***

"Seeking faith and speaking words. I never thought I'd say there can be miracles when you believe..." Tessa sings as I sit down on the edge of her bed with the empty bottle of vodka in my hand. "Hm hm hmmmm hm hm hmmm...." Tessa hums, making me look up. "Oh, hey baby. Why are you still up?" She says as she secures her towel around her body.

"I was just waiting for you to come out." I shrug.

"Oh...Was there something you needed or..." She says as she walks towards me but trails of when her eyes land on the vodka bottle in my hand and then on all of the other bottles I found in her walk in closet.

"Are you drunk right now?" I ask.

Two days had gone by now and I haven't said a word. She's been all over the place. She keeps on getting into arguments with the security staff. She walks up to the gates where the paparazzi are standing and starts shouting at them.

I've had enough...

"I..." Tessa lets out a sigh and goes quiet.

"You are." I nod and look away from her. "Drinking won't help." I state as I look back up at her.