Getting revenge on your boyfriend

You headed to the cruise ship "living room", thinking of ways to get revenge on your boyfriend. After a while of contemplating, you decided on some good old seduction. That should work. You grinned to yourself, excited to put the plan into action. 

You soon found yourself in front of the living room doors, and, without hesitation, you walked in. BEN was the first to look up from his videogame, which surprised you. He smiled.

" Hey (Y/n)! " He turned back to his game. Jeff looked up towards the door at the mention of your name and grinned. 

" Hey babe, had fun in the 1900s? " He asked, the grin still present on his face. You smiled, slowly walking closer to him. He wasn't playing anything, apparently having died a long time ago and was now simply watching BEN, L.J and E.J play. 

" I did, it was quite charming living back then. " You finally managed to get up to him and he looked up at you. He was sitting on a different sofa to everyone, and they were all too distracted by their game to pay much attention anyway. You were stood in front of him as he just looked at you before you psuhed his legs slightly apart with your own and stood between them. Jeff smirked. 

" Someone missed me. " You rolled your eyes playfully, slowly sitting down on his lap to straddle him. His breathing sped up, causing you to grin, although you hid it by looking down. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and moved your lips until they were just barely touching his. 

" Are you sure you're not the one that missed me? " You smiled playfully. Yes, looking playful was the key to your plan. You couldn't let him figure out what your plan was, and looking playful was quite a cute look on you. Jeff reached out and tucked some of your hair behind your ear. 

" Maybe I did. " He mumbled out. You slowly pressed your lips to his and kissed him, gently at first but quickly escalating it into a full-blown make out session. Jeff's hands were everywhere. Around your waist, then they were tangled in your hair, then he was stroking your back, then deepening the kiss by pushing against your neck, honestly, if it had not been or the plan, you'd probably have started taking him back to your room, if you know what I mean ;)

To make him even more turned on, you slowly oicked up your hips before grinding them down against him. This obviously caught him by suprise, causing him to moan against your lips. Luckily for you, the rest of the guys had their colume up pretty high and so they didn't hear anything. Jeff started kissing you with even more passion than before. You continued grinding your hips against his, slowly at first, before roughly and quickly grinding onto him. Jeff was a panting and moaning mess against you, having stopped kissing you in his pleasure and simply resting his head on your shoulder. 

You felt you had sufficiently turned him on, and so, as quickly as you began, you gave him a light peck on the mouth before getting up and heading towards the door. You looked behind you to see him staring at you with wide eyes, his mouth open in shock. You couldn't help but laugh before quickly running out of the room. 

A/n - Sorry this is so late guys! And sorry it's so short! I promise the next one will be longer, and it should be soon as I finally finish college for the summer this week! If I don't post again today, which I might if I have time, then it will definitely be by the end of the week. I love you all, and, as usual, I hope you all have a good day/night! Bye!!

~Abyss