The VideoGame Addict

You had been running for about 15 minutes when you arrived to a clearing in the trees. Jeff stopped running and so did you. You were both walking next to each other when you stopped and looked up. Slender man was waiting in the middle for you two to arrive.
" About time Jeff. You said 10 minutes not 20. " Slender spoke looking at his wrist as if there was a watch on there. Jeff scratched his neck awkwardly.
" We had some minor difficulties.. " He mumbled out, looking at his feet. Slender raised an invisible eyebrow before speaking.
" I said no killing anyone. " He crossed his arms and his tentacles. You looked between the two of them awkwardly. ( Crap. Now Jeff was in trouble because you couldn't get your ex to let you leave. )
" He literally asked for it though! " Jeff shouted throwing his arms in the air. You giggled a little at his childishness. He hadn't changed a bit since you last saw him. Personality and look wise. The look thing mostly because he couldn't get older.
" I guess if he asked for it then that's fine. " Slender said shaking his head. He looked back up at you and you smiled. " (Y/n), good to see you again. " You smiled and ran to him before hugging him tightly. He hugged back with just as much force and looked down at you.
" I missed you! " You shouted at his face and he chuckled slightly.
" I can see that. " He replied. You pouted and frowned at him. He chuckled again before hugging you tighter. " I missed you too. " You were interrupted from your reunion by someone coughing behind you. You let go of Slendy and looked at Jeff.
" Okay it's great that you guys have found each other again, but we should get going before the police get to what's his names house. " Jeff told you guys before crossing his arms and looking at you both expectantly. You gave him a confused look before shrugging.
" Okay let's go then! " You answered, quickly becoming excited again. Slender chuckled slightly before teleporting you, Jeff and himself.
You looked at the woods in front of you confused. Jeff raised his eyebrows at you before rolling his eyes and turning you around.
" It's that way, you idiot. " He told you pointing to in front of him, which had been behind you. You looked to where he was pointing and saw the mansion. A smile broke across your face as you jumped up and down like a toddler about to be given candy.
" We're here! We're here! " You shouted still jumping up and down. The door of the mansion opened and you someone in a Link costume ran out.
" BEN! " You called out and ran to meet him. He quickly engulfed you in a hug.
" (Y/n)! I missed you so much! " He shouted whilst squeezing you practically to death. You were used to the force in these hugs, since you had grown up with them. You had grown up with murderers. Lucky you.

A/n- I swear I'll do longer chapters. It's just hard to try to find a good place to end but I don't want to keep you guys waiting, so I just choose a random place that looks okay and isn't too short. Also I'm sorry for not updating in so long, it's just that I'm kinda late on school work and have been trying to catch up, I'll update sooner now as the holidays are coming up which will give me more time to write. Anyway, as usual comment any feedback and vote if you have time and liked this part! Have a good day/night!

~ Abyss

Twitter: SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss