You're cute when you look tired

The closet door opened quickly, the light blinding you momentarily. You heard Jeff screech and hide his face in your neck, causing you to blush. The room went silent for a couple of awkward minutes until someone finally broke the silence.
" Oh man! I should have gone in there! Maybe then I would have gotten some action instead of Jeff.. " BEN shouted out in disappointment. You heard Jeff growl into your neck and you proceeded to stroke his back soothingly.
" You're an idiot. They would have gotten together anyway even if they didn't go in the closet. Obviously it would  have taken longer, but- " Jane was cut off by Jeff who had removed his face from your neck and was now glaring at BEN.
" Shut up BEN, it wouldn't have been you anyway. " Jeff proceeded into hugging you close to him possessively. You smiled and shook your head slightly. You pushed Jeff off of you and exited the closet with a smile.
" Well I think this party is over. Well for me at least. I'll see you all at breakfast tomorrow. If I wake up on time. " You stretched a little before making your way to the living room door.
" Have you ever woken up on time for breakfast? " Trender asked with a shake of his head and Jeff growled at him.
" Jeff seriously shut up. Me and Trender didn't have a ' moment ' . You need to control your jealousy. " You nodded in Jeffs direction before leaving the room and going upstairs to your own room.
Before entering your room you could faintly hear BEN speaking again downstairs.
" Is all you ever do growl? " You thought you heard a thud after that but you couldn't be sure.

You woke up in the middle of the night by someone tapping at your bedroom door. You sighed and looked over at your clock which read 0:27.
" I swear I can't get any sleep in this freaking house. " You mumbled under your breath before grabbing your duvet, wrapping it around you and moving towards your door. The tapping was getting louder now causing you to frown.
" I'm coming damn it! " You whisper-shouted before unlocking your door and opening it, just enough to see who it was.
" Damn it Jeff. " You opened the door fully and he glared at you.
" Why the hell do you lock your door? " He asked in annoyance. You looked at him in confusion.
" You don't? " You asked as he walked past you and into your room. He paused and scratched his head.
" Well yeah, but I wouldn't have had to wake you up if it was unlocked. " He said, looking at you. You sighed.
" Well I'd rather wake up to see who's at the door then get murdered in my sleep. Though it would be a peaceful way to go.. " You stopped talking and frowned. " Why are you here anyway? " You asked, trying to rub the sleep from your eyes, but in vain. He jumped on your bed before turning to look at you.
" Aren't you still scared of the dark? " You blushed a little before moving towards the bed yourself.
" Uh... No? " You tried to answer, but it sounded more like a question. He grinned and looked at the night light slender had brought you that was clearly on, which was the only reason you could see him in the room.
" Your night lights on (Y/n), there's no point in denying it, you've been scared of the dark since I've know you. " You nodded once, more to yourself than him, before joining him on the bed. You keep yourself wrapped up in your duvet before it was violently ripped off of you.
" Jeff! What the hell?! " You whisper-shouted. You glared at him before talking again. " You never wake up a woman from their sleep, and you certainly don't rip their duvet off of them! I'm freezing! " He only laughed causing you to glare even more. He stopped suddenly and his eyes gleamed.
" Come get it. " He proceeded in saying before you jumped on him and proceeded into tickling him as he laughed below you.
" No! Stop it (Y/n)! " He was practically in tears now from laughing too much as you attacked his sides. You grinned down at him, but you still didn't stop.
" Make me. " You said and he looked up at you momentarily before grabbing both your arms and pushing them sideways, causing you to lose your balance and fall on top of him, well even more than you were before anyway. You managed to stop yourself just before your face would have hit his. You blushed as he looked up into your eyes.
" You're cute when you look tired. " He mumbled out before joining your lips once again.

A/n - Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm trying so hard to carry on writing this story but I'm running out of ideas! Comment any suggestion, it helps a lot. I'll try my hardest to update again this week since its the holidays! Thanks for being here for me :) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and As usual, comment any feedback and vote if you have time and liked this part. Have a good day/night!

~ Abyss

Twitter: SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss