Monday - Day leaving for the cruise

You woke up and felt that the bed had sunk slightly from someone's weight. You closed your eyes, hoping yesterday had been a bad dream. A very bad dream. You turned around on your side, looking over to the left side of the bed. Jane. You sighed, yesterday's events replaying in your head. Over and over in one horrible continuous loop. Tears threatened to spill. (No, you're stronger than this.) You repeated that sentence in your head over and over again until you finally started to believe it. You threw the duvet off you, waking up a startled Jane. You got out of bed, in one swift determined motion. Jane looked disoriented for a second before recognising your room. She laughed slightly, as she got up to sit on the side of your bed. You glanced at her, clearly confused. She looked up at you and grinned.

" I thought you were L.J and I was so confused! " She laughed as she spoke. You laughed as you got your clothes ready.

" I'm going to go take a shower, meet back here in 20? " You asked. Jane nodded before getting up and leaving.

~~~~~~~

You got out of the shower, fully dressed and ready to get your man back.

" Wooh! Gotta keep up the moral. " You said, a smile plastered on your face. You got your suitcase and dragged it down the stairs behind you, all the way to the front door where you left it with the rest of the suitcases there. You walked into the kitchen, smiling to yourself, determined not to let Jeff know how much you were breaking inside. To everyone else, you looked like a confident young woman, not having just lost the guy you liked. Jane smiled at you, showing you where to sit with a movement of her hand. She was sat with L.J on her left and had saved you the seat on her right. You smiled back at her, sitting down before hungrily eating.

You joked and laughed with everyone, everyone being nervous yet excited about the trip ahead. You sneaked a couple of glances at Jeff, who seemed completely oblivious to everything going on around him, his eyes never leaving his food. (Pfft, acting all sad when he dumped me. How rude.) Everyone finished their breakfasts and then headed to the kitchen to see who had to wash and dry the dishes.

The names on Monday morning were:

Washing: Jane

Drying: Jeff, L.J, E.J and (Y/n)

You frowned at the list. (Great, who thought of that brilliant idea?) Jane looked at the list and then at you, patting your shoulder slightly, leaving a confused E.J and L.J. Everyone started their jobs, Jane doing a great job washing and you and the guys awkwardly drying in silence. L.J huffed loudly.

" You know what? Some music would be appreciated. " L.J got an iPod out of his pocket (he has pockets?) and shuffled his music. Instantly, Christina Perri - A thousand years started playing. You took in a sharp breath, your eyes quickly darting to Jeff who seemed to have stopped movin- breathing. Jane looked up from her dishes abruptly and the whole room went silent, much to L.J and E.Js confusion.

' One step closer, I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more ' You begun humming to the song quietly, immediately drawing Jeff's attention. His eyes took in your appearance, your wet hair, your lips, the way your hair moved as you swayed ever so slightly to the music. Everything he had loved about you. The image and the song reminded him of how much he wanted you. He shook his head before throwing his towel on the counter and leaving the kitchen.

You looked at the kitchen doorway and sighed. You slumped down on the floor as tears started rolling down your cheeks once more. Jane glared at L.J sending him the message, that he thankfully understood, to turn off his music. He quickly turned it off as Jane sat next to you, her arms around your body in seconds. She hugged you close, letting you cry on her shoulder. You soon felt another pair of arms around you and managed to see the edge of a blue mask, E.J. L.J soon joined the hug, though you could tell he did not know why it was being given in the first place. Silence filled the room, well, mostly silence, your sobs and heavy breathing could still be heard as much as you tried to be quiet. E.J was the first to break the silence.

" Don't worry (Y/n), it'll sort itself out. I'm sure of it. " He spoke reassuringly, soothing you ever so slightly. L.J looked at E.J, still confused.

" What'll sort itself out? I feel like I skipped an episode... " He spoke, scratching his head. Jane sighed.

" Jeff dumped (Y/n). " She spoke softly. L.Js eyes widened.

" Oh! Man! Sorry (Y/n), I had no idea! Who would've thought Jeff would do that? After all the things he said about you... " L.J trailed off. You perked up at his sentence and looked up, looking like an excited puppy. You felt Jane's chest rise slightly, suggesting that she laughed.

" What did he say about me? " You asked, hopeful. L.Js eyes widened.

" What? He didn't say nothing. Nope. Nu uh. " He stuttered out. You began to bounce up and down, excitement flowing through you. L.J glared at you. " No, I can't tell you. Stop. " Your shoulders slumped slightly before you had a thought.

" That must mean it was good! Yes, I am getting my man back! " You shouted excitedly, fist pumping the air.

No one saw Jeff leaning against the door frame, listening to every single word being said. Jeff sighed quietly, pushing himself from the wall and moving to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~

" Okay, I hope everyone's gone to the bathroom because we are leaving! " Slender shouted from the driver seat of the minibus. Everyone was shouting about, as if you were on a school trip all over again. You were sat with Jane, Jeff was sat with L.J, E.J was sat with BEN, Sally was with Splendy, Trender was sat on the passenger seat with Offender (double passenger seat), Masky, Hoodie and Ticci Toby were sat at the back. The bus was full, everyone excited/frightened for the trip ahead. You lay your head on Jane's shoulder and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

You woke up, someone poking your shoulder. You lifted your head from Jane's shoulder. Jane's mask faced you, and you looked at her in confusion.

" We've arrived. " She spoke quietly, making sure not to startle you as soon as you've woken up. You looked out the window and saw a massive boat, correction, yacht. You shuddered as you saw the huge amount of water under it. Jane stood up, lifting you up with her. Everyone was already waiting outside the minibus.

" Okay, does everyone have their stuff? " Slender asked. Everyone nodded and so you got on the yacht and head off on your cruise.

A/n - New chapter guys! I hope you all enjoyed reading it, I certainly enjoyed writing it! I'll see you guys soon with a new chapter! Hope you all have a good day/night, and as usual, don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Also, follow me to see more of my works. Love you all

~ Abyss