{7}

I groaned, waking up to my mom shaking me.

"Evan, sweetie. I'm going to work. Be ready for the bus."

"K... mom." I groan, shoving my face closer to my pillow.

"Love you." She kisses my forehead and leaves quickly.

I sigh and open my eyes, groaning at the brightness of my room. Why did she have to turn on the light as she left? I hiss, rubbing my eyes.

Walking to my closet I decide on a baby blue shortsleeved shirt with navy jeans. Slipping on my shoes, after putting my socks on of course, I walked to my desk. I looked down at the black hoodie, that smelled of smoke, and Connor. I smiled and put it on, sighing in happiness at its warmth.

I walked down the stairs and saw a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast sitting on the table. I smiled and sat down, starting to eat. I was half way done when I heard the door open and close. Looking at the hallway connecting to the door, I frown when I see Jared.

"What are you doing here?" I say, biting at my bacon.

"My mom left early so I thought I'd come over." He shrugs, "That's gay." Jared points to the bacon in my mouth.

"You know that's really old now."

"I don't care. It's gay." He crosses his arms over his chest and grabs the other piece of bacon off my plate.

"That's gay." I mimic his voice, grinning.

"It's only funny when I say it Hansen." He grins, eating it quickly.

"Yeah yeah." I wave it off, smiling.

"Whose is that?"

"Huh?"

"That sweater."

"Oh.. uh.. mine..?" I mumble.

"Yeah I doubt that. It doesn't smell like you. It smells like... like.. smoke? What the hell?"

"I uh...walked by someone who was smoking..?"

"So it's not yours... hmm.. is it Connor's? He looks like he'd wear that.. oh my god is he your boyfriend?"

"N-no! Why would you think something like that?" I fumble with the sleeves, blushing.

"Uhh duh, cause your gay?" He says, in an obvious tone.

"No I'm not!"

"Hansen. Just admit that you love Connor so much you just want him to fu-"

"SHUT UP!!" I squeak, jumping up to him and covering his mouth.

He only grins, then licks my hand. I screech, whipping my hand away and wiping it on my pants.

"Ew! Jared!"

"What? It's not like you haven't felt someone licking you." He grins, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Jared! Shut up! He's not my boyfriend!"

"Suuuurrreee. I'll believe it when I see it." He winks and walks away to my living room.

I roll my eyes and finish the rest of my breakfast and put the plate in the dishwasher. I grab my backpack and walk to Jared who was sitting on my couch, playing a video game on his phone.

"You gonna drive me?" I ask, holding onto my backpack straps.

"I don't wanna."

"C'mon Jared, please? I really don't want to ride the bus." I whine a little.

"Ughhhhh fine. You gay jerk." He groans standing up.

"Thanks, and what the heck? How am I a jerk?"

He starts walking to the door, ignoring me probably. Opening the door, he looks at me and winks, walking out. I groan and follow him, closing and locking the door after me.

Hearing honking, I look at Jared in his car and roll my eyes, I walk quicker. I open the door and get in, closing the door.

"Damn your so slow, Hansen."

I raise an eyebrow at him and grin, "That's gay."

His face instantly blushes, he bites his lip and looks forward, driving. "Shut up."

I grin and look at the radio, turning it on. Scrolling through different stations, I finally settle on one and lean back in my seat. I look over at Jared and grin. His face was still a little red and he was quiet. For once. I open my mouth, about to say something.

"Don't you dare say anything Hansen." He says, looking forward.

I chuckle, "okay okay."

Jared doesn't say anything the rest of the way there. I only grinned more.

"Okay, we're here. Get out before you embarrass me." Jared says, parking in front of the school.

I roll my eyes and quickly get out of the car. Jared instantly drove into the school's parking lot as I closed the door.

"Yo. Evan." I squeak and turn around to see Connor.

"Oh! Connor, god you scared me."

"Sorry." He smiled, something he rarely does to  others.

"It's uh.. it's okay."

"Aw man. You said your last sentence without stuttering or saying uh, but not this one." He chuckled a little.

"Yeah.. cause I'm.. nervous again.."

"Right. I forgot. I make you "extra" nervous." He does the quote on quote motion with his fingers on the word extra.

I nod, not really wanting to say anything that might embarrass me.

"HEY, HANSEN! HOW'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

I instantly blush and turn around to see Jared walking up to me and Connor.

"Jared." I lowly growl, "He's not my boyfriend."

"You sure about that? Your totally wearing his sweater, and the first thing you do when you get your gay ass out of my car is talk to him. I'm pretty sure you two are dating. Besides, I'm sure you've already made out like 500 times." He grins.

I could feel my face getting really hot. It was probably right red. I slowly looked at Connor. His face was a light red, barely blushing.

"J-Jared. Stop. We're not dating. I already told you this."

"Dude. What the fuck. We're not dating." Connor says.

I don't like guys.

"Yeah okay." Jared says, obviously not believing us.

There was a ringing noise. School's starting. Everyone hurries inside.

"Shall we go inside gays?" Jared asks.

"Well duh idiot." Connor mutters, and shoves his hands in his pants pockets, walking to the door.

"I dare you to grab his hannndd."

"No."

I don't like guys.

"Your no fun." Jared pouts.

"I know." I grin, and follow after Connor into the school

~~~

I'm thinking about changing the cover, should I? If I should, anyone have any ideas?

~Fro