Chapter 25: Intimate

🚨WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT🚨

🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

   Evening rolls around as I was stuck in the tour bus with no one inside not even Shawn. As I was on my phone, I heard the tour bus door opened revealing just Shawn walking in. Thank god I'm not alone now.

   "Hey where is everyone?" I asked.

   "They wanted to go out for the night but I couldn't since I'm under age" he told me.

   Shawn came over to me and sat down next to me. His arm went around my shoulders as my head lay onto his chest.

  "You know that they won't be back for awhile yeah?" he asked as he plays with my hair.

   "Really?" I asked.

  He nodded with a smile and then smashes his lips into mine unexpectedly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist forcing me to get closer to him. My tongue made an entrance into his bottom lip and I heard him moan. He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped them around my waist. Shawn pulled away and stood up as I was clutching on to him.

   He walked us to the lounge and pinned me against the wall. I kept tugging his hair as we made out. I was pinned on the wall until Shawn pulled away again and  placed me onto the couch. He removed my shirt revealing me in my white lacy bra. I did the same thing to Shawn until his toned abs were revealed. I couldn't help it but to just admire how hot and sexy he is. Our eyes locked as my hand went through his fluffy brown hair. I swear I'm so in love with him like crazy and he definitely feels the same way.

   I felt Shawn pull down my shorts as my black underwear was revealed. It was kinda a bad time to have my bra and panties not match but I didn't really care. Shawn pulled down his black skinny jeans revealing just him in his boxers. He got back on top of me and began to kiss my neck. He turned his attention back towards me with a serious look.

   "Skylar, are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

   I nodded my head. It could ruin his reputation but at least his fans won't know a single thing. Plus I've been waiting for an intimate moment with Shawn for a long ass time.

   "I'm sure" I responded with a smile.

   We both ended up naked as Shawn was grinding on me. Luckily he's wearing a condom since he doesn't want to get me pregnant at such a young age. I instantly felt the pain as he was inside of me.

   "S-Shawn" I moaned.

   "That's it baby. Keep moaning my name" he said.

   My head was back against the arm rest of the couch. Shawn kept pushing and pushing as I kept moaning. Afterwards, he pulled out and carried me bridal style to my bunk. We both climbed in and Shawn kissed my lips.

   "You were so amazing baby" he said.

   "Thanks babe" I said pecking his lips.

   We both lied down with Shawn's arms wrapped around me. I couldn't believe that I done it with the Shawn Mendes.

Short ass chapter I know I know
This is my first smut chapter so don't judge how I write pwease!!!

Also I would like to apologize for not updating last Saturday due to my busy schedule.

The next chapter will be longer and will have you shook!!

Much love❤

-Gabby

#1 Fan | Shawn Mendes On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara