Chapter 32: The Final Show

1 Month Later

Sky's POV

  The day has come. Shawn's last show in the U.S aka his big show in NYC. I honestly can't be prouder for how far this boy has come. From meeting him I'm San Diego to going on tour with him to eventually falling in love with him to now with his big performance at Madison Square Garden. I've watched him grow through out the years as a fan and now I'm watching grow even more as his girlfriend.

   We walked into the arena and my eyes widened just looking at the place

    I've always wanted to go here to visit the arena or for a concert and now its happening. I looked over at Shawn who's in awe at the whole thing.

   "This is actually happening" he said.

   I held his hand tightly and smiled up at him.

  "I'm proud of you" I said to him.

   "Thanks babe" he said before kissing my temple.

   It was 15 minutes till Shawn goes on. I watched him taking deep breaths and pacing back and forth across his dressing room.

   "Shawn its gonna be ok" I said calmly.

   "Sorry, I'm just really nervous about this Sky" he said.

  I walked up to him and stroke his cheek.

   "Baby, this is what you've been dreaming of doing. You've came so far in your career to come to this point. When you get on that stage, you'll be remembered for playing at MSG. I want you to achieve your goals in life. Do it for me, your crew, and your fans".

   Shawn pulled me closer until our lips met. His gentle kisses always makes me tingle and have this feeling of sparks going off. I'm gonna miss this feeling when he goes off to Australia for his last leg of tour. We pulled away with our foreheads touching. I stared deeply into those deep brown eyes of his while my thumb was caressing his cheek.

   "Now go out there and make your fans scream" I said.

   "Thanks babe" Shawn said before pecking my lips.

   I watch Shawn grabbing his guitar as he makes his way to the stage. He turned to me with a small smile on his face. I smiled back and blew him a kiss.

    I watched him coming onstage to open his show from backstage. I smiled thinking that who knew a fan like me would end up meeting him at one of his meet and greets and would eventually be asked to go on tour with him. Now I'm here at Shawn's last leg of tour and ended up being his girlfriend. This whole experience with him is definitely something to remember.

1 Year later

   "Babe, let's go! We're going to be late to the airport" I yelled.

   Shawn came rushing down the stairs with his suitcase and an extra bag. He dropped his stuff down to give me a peck on my lips. After the last leg of his tour ended last year, he asked me to move in with him into an apartment and I definitely said yes. Living with him was full of him singing me to sleep, making me breakfast in the morning, and even watching him writing new songs.

   We walked out the door and into the black van that was parked in the driveway. We got in the backseat since Andrew and the driver were up front. I felt Shawn's hand on my thigh and I look up to him and saw him smiling down at me.

   "I remember that we first met almost a year ago" he said.

   "Time has gone pretty fast being with you"I responded.

   "I'll always be with you in my career".

   "And I'll always be your #1 Fan".

GUYS, this is officially the end of #1 Fan. I know this took so long to update but thank you for being patient with me and thank you for all the support with this book! This Friday I'll be working on a new book so keep an eye out for it!

Much love

-Gabby