Chapter 16: Passion

Sky's POV

   After for what felt like 30 minutes, we arrived at the arena that Shawn is performing at tonight. All of us got off the bus as we felt the hot summer air once we stepped out. Shawn walked next to me carrying his guitar. I looked around seeing if there were any paparazzi around. We cannot be seen by them or else things will be fucked up like this morning. We walked into the arena and I couldn't help it but to just stand and stare at it.

   I really like concerts being held in arenas. You don't have to worry about the weather and there's air conditioning inside which is a good thing.

    "I see you're enjoying the view" I heard Shawn say.

    "It looks really nice in here" I responded.

    We walked backstage and Shawn showed me his dressing room which contains a rack of guitars, a keyboard, flat screen TV, and some other furniture like a couch and a love seat. I sat down by the keyboard and started messing around with the keys.

   "You play?" Shawn asks.

   "Since I was 6" I responded.

   I've always wanted to play piano since I was little. I would always practice playing my keyboard everyday after school and over the summer. Now it's like my passion now and I still enjoy it.

   I began playing a few chords from Stitches and started to hum. Once I got to the chorus part, I heard Shawn beginning to sing.

   Got a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'm gonna make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover, move on

   Then I began to sing along with him.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without you're kisses, I'll be needing stitches

   I stopped playing and turned around to see Shawn standing behind me.

    "Just like how we first met" I said.

    "Definitely" Shawn said.

   I'm still wondering why he picked me to go up on that stage with him and to go on tour with him. This boy is full with surprises up on his sleeve and it's making me feel suspicious about it.

   He grabbed an electric guitar and started to tune it. I just sat there listening to the sounds of the plucking from the guitar. I just wonder what's it like making music with Shawn Mendes and writing songs with him. He's an amazing artist who I admired for so long and I wanna see what that's like.

    As Shawn was in the middle of soundchecking and meeting fans at his meet and greet, I kept playing that keyboard throughout the whole time. I decided to take a video of me playing the keyboard. I set my phone to a point where it won't fall off. I press the record button and the video started as I began to play a chord from Stitches again. Once I stopped the video, I posted it onto Twitter and Instagram. It instantly got so many likes and retweets but I kinda figured that ever since this morning when some of Shawn's fans started following me on all my social medias. I just hope that these rumors will come to a rest soon. Soon all will go well with Shawn and I.

Hey Guys

I'm really sorry for a short chapter. I was a track meet today and I didn't get to finish this chapter and it's currently 9:23pm where I live now. But I promise you the next chapter will be longer. Also can we talk about There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back like😍👌.

    Anyways I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤