6~ Whats Happening Tonight?

Start from the beginning

"Wait, tonight? What's going on tonight, Y/n?" Camila asked sternly, stopping her walk, and slipping her arm from off my shoulder.

"Since when does Lauren have computers with us?" I asked, completely confused. I thought we only had that class with Ally.

"Don't change the subject, Y/N, whats going on tonight with you and her?" Camila asked, a look of disgust placed on her features.

"Why does it matter?" I asked Camila, confused as to why she was suddenly interested.

"Answer my question." Camila stated while crossing her arms across her chest, she seemed angry.

"I'm going to dinner at her house. Why does it matter?" I asked angrily. Camila only sighed and walked away.

"So I have to answer your question, but when I ask you one, you ignore me?" I state while she walked past the teacher and heads to her usual seat, sitting down angrily.

This is the Camila that everyone else usually see's. She's always angry. No one talks to her in fears that she'll run them over with her motorcycle, and her wardrobe consists of a lot of black, sure she has a lot of colored clothing, but she'll never not wear black. I was one of the lucky ones, she'd opened up to me and we'd instantly became friends, but that doesn't mean that she told me all of her secrets.

"Mil, why are you mad about something stupid?" I asked her, sitting down next to her, where I usually do.

"Fine don't talk, we can both play the quiet game. Whatever." I spoke while logging into the school computer and starting on some work.
______

Dinah🏉: Yo I hate this class, I never understand why the hell we ever learn about history, it's in the past!

Mani💃🏾: Bitch! We learn 'bout it cuz we don't want a second hitler, the fuh

Ally🌞: Lauren and I are in computers. The teacher is straight up sleeping.

Dinah🏉: I just hate this class, I wonder what Mr. Grey would have looked like when he was younger.... he looks like he would have been good lookin

Me: DINAH 😂😂

Ally🌞: I think I'm officially the normal friend out of all of us

Mani💃🏾: Have you not seen that spongebob episode where he was Normal?! Normal is boring Ally.

Dinah🏉: I'm just out here, asking the real questions.

Ally🌞: Are you trying to say something?

Me: Bro, have me weak 💀💀

Mani💃🏾: Dinah probably thinks he was a player or something, or tryna figure out what his 'dick streak' was like.

Mani💃🏾: No, I'm just saying, you aren't normal and you shouldn't strive to be
'normal-bob normal-pants'
______

Lunch time had rolled around, Jas had remembered she had to spend lunch in detention in a classroom close to the office. She didn't want to spend her lunch period sitting next to the Jauregui girl, she'd prefer sitting by Sofia instead, But she knew if she didn't show up, she'd be in more trouble so she'd have to take one for the team.