Wine Pt2

I sighed, Suga is so damn rude. Slamming the door and calling Kai Kale, what is his problem?

I turned back to Kai, who seemed unfazed by Yoongi's sudden outburst. "You said you wanted to travel, have you traveled anywhere else other than South Korea?" Kai asked.

"Yeah I have," I said taking a sip of wine. "I've traveled to Paris, France and I was supposed to travel to Iceland but I cut my trip short because of travel expenses."

Kai frowned, "That's too bad, I'm sure you would have had fun. So you plan on staying in Seoul?" He questioned taking a sip of his wine.

For the first time since I met Kai I actually analyzed his face. Everything about him seemed a little too perfect. His hair sat on top of his head in a perfect fringe up hairstyle, his lips full, pink, and always turned up into a smile, his skin slightly tanned, and his eyes soft as he listened to what I had to say. He was honestly super beautiful.

“For now yeah, I don’t know for how long I’ll be here. I just know that I like it out here, the culture, the scenery, everything is beautiful.” I said smiling.

“Yeah, I agree. I was born and raised here in Seoul. So no more traveling for now?” Kai asked, sounding very intrigued by my lifestyle.

“No, I’m still gonna travel but no longer as a tourist. I’m going to be traveling as a tour dancer.” I said thinking about all the dance practices I had with the BTS members preparing for their next tour.

Honestly, it’s a lot of work. Having to keep up with the boys and their amazing dancing skills. And the fact that they’ve had more practice makes it even harder. And I have to be on a strict diet in order to maintain my body weight and keep up with them in the first place. But it's worth it because I’m having fun and I’m going to travel around the world like I always wanted to.

“Oh really, a tour dancer? For who?” Kai asked raising an eyebrow.

“Bangtan. So not only do I get to dance, I also get to travel the world with them and get paid for it.” I said smiling.

“That sounds fun, my band is taking a break from our tour.” He said taking a sip of his wine.

“You're in a band?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, EXO, never heard of them?” He asked.

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. I huffed, who could it be?

“Who is it?” I called out towards the door.

“Its Kookie.” The voice from behind the door replied.

I wasn’t expecting him, we didn’t have anything planned. We weren’t going to the cafe, and I wasn’t going to the dorm, and I was sure there were no parties today.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, it was surely Jungkook. His eyes have that same sparkle every time I see him and his lips were always curved up into a smile.

I opened the door, “Hey Kookie, what's up?” I said with a warm smile.

“Hey Luna. Are you busy?” He asked trying to look behind me to see who was inside. He looked super casual, wearing a white t-shirt with ripped skinny jeans and his Fenty Pumas.

“No, I’m just having wine with a neighbor.” I said smiling.

“Well there is a party tonight and I- the boys and I were wondering if you would like to come.” He said, correcting himself mid-sentence.

“I don’t know…” I said unsure. Suga was just here and I did what I said I wouldn’t do again. And I just agreed to being his friend and not friends with benefits. I think for now I just need to stay away, or things might just get worse.