I felt his body going away from mine, his heat disappearing, scent fading..I heard footsteps and saw his figure coming in front of me..

His tall masculine figure walked to the chair in front of me.
He took off his suit and placed on the chair. He turned to face me, sitting on it dominantly.. Like he owns the damn world..

He started rolling up his sleeves to his elbows, his eyes not leaving me.

I froze at my place as he gazed at me intensely. I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes but I felt his gaze on me.. Observing my every move.. Closely, Very closely..

I am sure he could feel my raged heartbeat and my fast breathings.. And even the slight shaking of my fingers beside me.

His gaze on me was suffocating and too intense to ignore..

Get a grip Ara.. You aren't weak..! How can you be dominated by a man whom you haven't even seen..!

So I finally looked up only to find his blue eyes fixed on me as my senses told me.

I looked into his eyes and my heart stopped pumping blood for a moment and went wild the next as my brown eyes met those electric blue orbs..

My always calm mind, started panicking and this was something I was feeling for the first time...

This was something weird..
I couldn't look away from him.. I didn't even blink..
His electric blue eyes silently challenged me to move..

They looked cold and icy.. Filled with many emotions.. His face was not showing any trace of any thoughts going on in his mind.. But his eyes spoke volumes..

They screamed that he wasn't the one anyone want to mess with.. His looks could really kill if he wants them to..

His gaze finally became too much for me. The intensity was more than what I could handle.. I felt like he could see right through my soul..

That scared me.. For the first time, I felt fear after so many years...
I finally brought myself to break the eye contact.. But I couldn't look away.. My eyes shifted on his face and realisation hit me crazily as I took in his face..

His Brown smooth hair through which the light sneaked out delicately spreading across his face.. His sharp jawline.. A little stubble on his face..

A dark blue shirt he was wearing fitted perfectly on his muscular body and broad shoulders, complementing his eyes making him look dangerous yet devilishly handsome..

He bent down resting his elbow on his knees and clasping his fingers together his eyes not moving away from me even for a second.

I could see the prominent veins on his forearms and the tattoos creeping up from his wrist to upwards..

He bent his neck from side to side cracking it as his eyes didn't leave me even for a second.

He looked so aggressive that I could clearly see why he was feared in the whole world.. The aura around him warned not to cross paths with him and challenged to be on his bad side.. I wouldn't want to imagine what he would do to his enemies..

The rumours were quite frightening themselves.. I couldn't stop the fear that was taking me over.. It was taking over all my senses..

He is the Demon as his enemies call him.. His name is taken in whispers afraid that he might hear and that may anger him.. The one known for his calm attitude but worse than any devil when he is angry..

They say he tricked the devil to sell his soul to him.

The one who kills his enemies ruthlessly and heartlessly.. Who is feared the most..The man whose one glare can keep you from sleeping all night, afraid what you might dream. He is the nightmare.. The worst nightmare..

He is the darkness.. He is other name for fear and terror.. His words are commands. Moves swift as flowing water..Mind sharp as knife..
The Demon of this world..
The "Rey" of Spanish Sanchez Empire..
The one who's name I had only heard in stories and rumours which can give you creeps and nightmares.

Damion Sanchez.

Can we have the wolf whistles please??

Girls!! I can't hear you..!??

Louder!

Hehe..

Damion Sanchez..
Finally!

Gosh he is soo hot!!
I love him already😭😭.

What you think about him..??👁👁?

I imagined Jason Morgan as Damion. You can imagine anyone you want..

Let me know how you find this chapter.
Uh yeah! Rey means King in Spanish.

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘