"Don't worry about me. Let's just figure you out first." Addison sat Derek down in a chair that Deaton pulled from the waiting area. 

I glanced between Stiles and the sight he was watching, an unreadable flicker crossing his face.

Deaton pulled out a container of white dust with purple flecks, working with ease as the four werewolves of Beacon Hills all howled in pain. 

Addison stood next to me, her height reduced by her change of shoes to a pair of extra boots I kept in my car.

With Stiles leaning his palms on the table across from us, he furrowed his eyebrows at Deaton. "What the Hell is that?"

"Just trust me." Deaton moved across the room to Addison, leaving Stiles a solid eight feet away. With the mystery powder cupped in his hand, he looked over to me. "Stand behind her."

"What's going on?" Derek asked, masking his pain as well as he could.

"One of the twins is doing this to you." Deaton said, "Not purposefully, but all the same. It's a sleeping dust. If the pain stops when Addi goes out, then it's her who's doing this."

"If not, then it's me." Stiles finished, standing up straight and crossing his arms.

Addison nodded surely, a heavy look in her eyes as she motioned for me to be behind her. "I trust you. Go for it."

Deaton gathered a small amount in his fingertips as I went to catch Addi. With a swift flick of his wrist, the powder surrounded Addison's face. 

As Addi fell limp and collapsed backwards, I caught her under her arms.

Although the audible pain stopped, Scott jumped for Stiles as his body froze and fell backwards for the floor.

"Get them on the tables."  Deaton advised, clearing off the second one.

Before I could shift Addi to pick her up, Derek had already taken her from me.

"Why don't you seem surprised?" Peter asked, crossing his arms as he stood by Addison. 

"Only halfly. It was a long shot." Deaton capped the powder bottle. "Claudia made sure no one but herself knew which was the Eclipse Child, and there was a spell casted so no one could find out until the eclipse past their seventeenth birthdays."

"Next week, on Sunday." Derek said, his hands on the table near Addi's head.

"So, when we tried to figure out which one it was, their link knocked both of them out even though I only got the powder to Addison."

"Which means we're no closer." Peter declared, "Fantastic."

Scott scratched the back on his neck, his voice sounding with a hint of worry. "Can I ask about my eyes?"

"They were red." I said, standing close to Addi's side. "Alpha red."

Deaton nodded, "It's not common, but I had a feeling, ever since you were bitten. It's rare and happens maybe every hundred years." He smiled ever so slightly at Scott. "It's called a true alpha, and every once in a while, a beta can become an alpa without have to steal or take the power. One who can rise strictly on his own will."

Scott looked at Deaton with wide eyes, doubtful at his words. "Me?"

I nodded, "I believe it."

Almost simultaneously, both twins lurched upwards as thick gasps clouded the air.

Addison swore under her breath, coughing as she came to. "Jesus." She grumbled, propping herself up by her elbows.

Stiles let out a loud groan as he rubbed his forehead, but made no move to get up. "What the Hell?"

"Well, shit." Addi realized what had went wrong. "The binding, it's not going to break."

"Easy, tiger." Isaac was hesitant to let Addison get up from the table. "Careful."

"I've got to get back to school." Addi said, trying to sit up. "Lydia is going to kill me."

"Forget about that, Ads. Aunt Jess is going to be here today." Stiles moaned, his head still pounding from the fall.

"Both of you need to calm down." Deaton warily instructed. "Stress will trigger shifts for the werewolves. Since we don't know which one of you is doing it, we can't risk either of you getting worked up."

"Beacon Hills is covered in demons and you want the two people they're after to be calm?" Derek asked, his arms crossed as he looked over at Deaton.

"Yes, I am, because otherwise it won't end well for you four." Deaton said, knowing what could happen.

"You get that our aunt is like the devil, right?" Stiles asked, slowly sitting up as he took the ice pack from Scott.

Addison laughed dryly, "I'm pretty sure he's nicer." Pulling her legs over the side of the table, she forced herself to sit up. Looking over to me, she looked slightly hopeful. "Can you take me back?" 

I nodded, "Of course, yeah." I pulled out my car keys, "I'll stay with her so I can keep her calmed down."

Scott piped up. "I'll keep Stiles at mine so we don't have to bother with Aunt Jess tonight." 

Deaton nodded, "Good. We can't risk having anymore issues." He looked between Peter, Isaac and Derek. "Make sure you come to me or call me at least if you start up again. Now that it's happened once already, you'll probably be able to feel it coming." 

Derek nodded before looking to Isaac. "Come back to the apartment right after school."

"We've got lacrosse practice." Isaac quickly replied, motioning to Stiles, Scott and himself.

"Actually," Deaton butted in, "It might be safer to keep away from lacrosse from now." 

"You're joking, we can't just stop going." Stiles snapped. "Coach would murder all of us."

"They can't exactly avoid him, Deaton. They've got econ with him everyday." Addi put it, having had witnessed Coach's wrath.

"Okay, all right." Deaton crossed his arms. "Just take it easy." He pointed to me as I helped Addison down. "Calm activity doesn't mean going to work on hunting."

"Not like she needs any." Peter said, leaning against a counter.

I nodded to Deaton, holding back a smile. "Sure thing, Doc." I motioned for Addi to follow me. "C'mon."

Addi gained her stability and walked out with me towards my car. "Shit." She pulled out her phone, "Hey Lydia, sorry I-" Her eyes widened before an annoyed look crossed her face. She listened to the other end before brutally hanging up.

"Can I guess that wasn't Lydia?" I asked, opening my car door.

"Nope." Addison dropped herself in the seat next to me. Shutting her eyes, she took small breaths in attempt to calm herself. "It was Mathis."