He picked me up and sealed his lips with mine. They were slow, soft kisses until he slipped his tongue in my mouth. We stood by the door for a while until Yatta decided to take me to his room.

He gently placed me down on his soft bed and looked down at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and he leaned down to continue kissing me.

He slowly slipped off my tight dress and eyed me. He left kisses all over my body, causing me to let out soft moans. They were soft moans until he got down in between my legs. I could tell he wanted to take his time by the way he was kissing on me slowly and softly. He sucked on my skin as he spread my legs wide open.

"Oooo." I softly moaned out as he used his tongue to pleasure me. I tried not gripping onto his hair too hard as he held my legs apart. My toes were curling up and shit.

I was in shock as my mouth hung open, but no words came out. I started messing with his hair once I felt myself about to cum. And once I did, he came back up and kissed so I could taste myself.

I took off his clothes and exposed his hard member before he started to slowly slide into me. I threw my head back once he started stroking me. No matter how many times we do it, it always feels brand new again. He leaned down to me and planted small kisses on my lips. I moaned out and I kissed him back. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head and he kissed on my neck. We made eye contact as we both let out soft moans and groans.

Once we could both release, I took control by climbing on top of him and riding like he likes me to do. I made sure to look him in the eye as he gripped onto my waist. I knew I was doing my shit by the way he was acting. I turned around and started riding backwards. I looked back at him and saw that his eyes grew wide.

He grabbed my waist and started bouncing me on top of him and I let him do what he wanted. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled me back down to him. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too baby." I was breathing hard and he gave me back shots. One hand gripped onto my hair and his other held onto my waist. I arched my back just how he likes it and let him go to work. Once again, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head and my soft moans grew louder. Once we were able to cum again, he leaned against the head board and I straddled him.

As I rode, he kissed on my breast and neck before my lips. We tongued each other down as we moaned into our mouths. He placed his hands on my ass and started rubbing it, softly and slowly before giving it a gentle squeeze. I swear to God my pussy was quivering because he was deep in me, all 10 inches of heaven. He started sucking on my neck as I felt my legs shake. I knew I was about to give out and soon, we both did.

We both collapsed on the bed for a while to catch our breaths before going into the bathroom to wash up. Of course, we got another round in there before actually taking a shower.

I was too damn tired right now, so I decided to just sleep for a while before heading home. I would stay the night, but I don't want to accidentally miss my class in the morning.
_______________________________

I woke up still in Yatta's arms and grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time. It was 2 in the morning so I decided that I should start heading home now. Even though I had a lot of clothes over here I changed back into my dress because there's no point in wasting another outfit if I'm going home to sleep.