12 . Flawless Father !

Start from the beginning

"I'll arrange the meeting soon pa, but for now I don't wanna talk about it. " she told me curtly.

Whatever!

"Eat fast girl, I wanna go and meet Shakti... You see, I spent my 24 years of life taking care of you... I am tired! " I tried to pull her legs.

"What better work you have more than feeding me Ramakrishna? " she questioned annoyed, Of course I live for her.

"Don't you know? I heard someone is gonna shift to our neighbour house and I am gonna look for a beautiful single aunty, if at all I found someone, I will start my love life again and then I will sing...,

♬♪ Meri daughter ji se yaar maine breakup karliya..

Aur neighbour house ka aunty ke sath patch up karliya..♪♬

( In the tune of breakup song from ae dil hai mushkil). " I sang swaying my hips a little getting on her nerves. I know this will work out and change her mood.

She glared at me and took a glass of orange juice and I know what was that for "Siya.. No... I am dressed, I have to go out. "

"What did you say..? Huh... You are tired of your daughter... Huh... You will breakup with our relationship and... What else..huh... discover your lady love aah..? Now come again? " she took steps close to me and I started to run.

" Oh my mother don't, I was just pulling your legs. " I shouted and got out of my house closing the door and the juice spilled on the closed door.

Just miss! My tigress daughter.

I opened the door and peeked " Chittu! You know I love you, now clean this mess, I don't want my house untidy. " with that I left to see Shakti having one thought in my mind.

I should meet that friend of her's who made her cry.

At Shaktivel Mansion :

"Welcome, welcome..., my friend! " told Shakti.

"Come on man, don't be so formal. Why did you called me? And what's the important matter?" I questioned him.

" Not until you have Sweet, Aarti (Shakti's wife) he is home. " he told his beloved wife.

" Welcome Krishna... I made Halwa.. Have it! And you... You are not having it Shakti, I don't want to mess up with your diabetes. " Aarti told Shakti to which he pouted, they love each other unconditionally and their love make me miss my Anu.. What if she was alive? that thought pooled my eyes but I managed to control myself.

I had a spoonful of Halwa and thanked her smiling, " Thanks Aarti... This is delicious, now will you both husband and wife enlighten me about the important news. "

"Krishna, we fixed Ajay's wedding with Siya! " the moment Aarti told me my smile vanished.

"Excuse me... Wait... Are you talking about my daughter?" I questioned them.

"Of course, she is the lucky girl I choosed for my Ajay! " told Aarti again.

"What if I don't agree? " asked me.

"Krishna..!" She raised her voice for which Shakti glared and silenced her.

"What do you mean Krishna? Don't you like my Son? " this time it was Shakti.

"This is not the way to ask my daughter's hand Shakti, Of course I like Ajay. He is a very nice boy as far as I know but about getting my daughter married to him, I should think and counter check his character and behavior, I have to enquire about him. " I told Shakti the matter of fact.