31. Take. It. Off.

a/n:
whooo, it's this b*tch again. sam. do i have viktuuri?

no.

do i hate viktuuri?

no.

ANYWAY, here's some JJbek cause thats such a good ship. i'm huge multishipper as i've said before.

summary;
prompt; you heard me. take. it. off.

-

Otabek Altin was  quite stunned when he saw his namely rival but sometimes friend in his  team Kazakhstan figure-skating jacket in his hotelroom, sitting on his bed, at the figure-skating grand-prix final in 2018.

"JJ?  Um. What are you doing in my hotelroom? Wearing my jacket?" Otabek  asked, swallowing hard as JJ's piercing gaze fell on him. Otabek swore  that sweat trickled down his head and his cheeks were redder than  Katsuki's cheeks could ever be. His hotelroom had definitely getting  hotter, or was it JJ- Otabek quickly shook away the thought, focusing on  retrieving his jacket, that could be hard if JJ was the one who had it. 

"Well hello, Otabek. Pleased to see you here." There was  something smug in JJ's voice, but wasn't he always smug, atleast around  the fellow skater he was.

"Yes, pleased to see you too."  Otabek desperately tried to keep the encounter strictly professional,  but JJ being JJ and all it was sometimes very hard to do so. "I'd like  to very much know why you were wearing my jacket and what you're doing in my hotelroom." 

JJ  batted his eyelashes. "I was cold, Otadear. And you hotelroom happened  to be open." That was a lie. First, it wasn't cold in here. Nor was his  hotelroom open, he checked 3 times.

Otabek took a deep  breath. "You have your own jacket, JJ, can i have mine back, i need it."  He demanded, trying to focus on anywhere else than JJ's eyes, he hoped  his blush had died down.

"But Otabek, i like yours far more  than my own jacket!" JJ whined, throwing back his head to reveal that  perfect adam's apple. Nevermind, surely his blush hadn't died down, they  still felt hot, just like JJ right now-

"JJ, i'd very much  like you to give back my own jacket." Otabek sounded irritated, but  honestly, JJ looked good in his jacket and it was a rather nice suprise  for Otabek - not that he'd every admit.

"But Otadear~" JJ teased.

"You heard me. Take. It. Off." Otabek harshly demanded.

JJ  seemed genuinely suprised at the outburst, but he soon smirked. "If  that's what you insist." Not taking his eyes off Otabek, JJ zipped the  jacket open, revealing the rock hard abs underneath.

"Oh  fuck." Otabek cursed with his mouth falling open. JJ smiled, mission  accomplished. He stood up and walked to Otabek, handing him his jacket  with an innocent smile. "Here you go, Otabek."

With that, JJ walked out of the hotelroom, leaving his fellow skater speechless.

"Wait,"  Otabek choked out. JJ was shirtless, and outside. Shirtless and outside  for anyone to see. And sexy. Very sexy. Otabek made up his mind and  sprinted after JJ, who was at the end of the hallway. Going in the lift.  Otabek had never ran so hard in his life, so in several seconds he  reached JJ.

"Otabek? Is there a matter of problem?" JJ frowned, but there was something teasing in his eyes.

"You. JJ. You're my problem." Otabek breathed, holding JJ by the bare shoulders, absolutely not looking at JJ's nipples.

"What are you going to do about it, Otadear?" JJ chuckled with a grin.

"This." Otabek kissed him.

JJ's  eyes widened, but he kissed back quickly before Otabek pushed his  tongue in JJ's mouth and their saliva mixed together. It was an open  mouthed kiss, drool dribbled down their chins but none of them cared as  they wrapped their hands around each other.

"Oh fuck," JJ cursed when they pulled away.

-

a/n:
oh boi

-sam