14. Pretending

Hah... Again with an au. I saw it on insta as a comic and I had to write it okkkk it's so cuteeee~

Prompt: viktor nikiforov, the four times world champion of the ice skating world accidentally came across a little figure skating school, taught by yuuri katsuki.

-nusa

~

"You know, I kind of don't believe you," Yuuri stated as Viktor stepped onto the ice and was gracefully moving around.

Still pretending to be clumsy, Viktor leaned too much forward and fell onto his hands.

Once Viktor found the ice ring, Yuuri was teaching kids (and adults, but mostly kids) how to ice skate and Viktor felt the need to be close to him.

To his surprise, Yuuri had no idea who Viktor was, which gave him an advantage at getting to know Yuuri.

Yuuri laughed and gave Viktor a hand to pull him on his legs again. "You're really clumsy."

Viktor had to hold in laughter and nodded, biting his lip. Yuuri was way too cute and Viktor was having trouble hiding the stares he sent his way.

"Okay, let's start slow," Yuuri moved his leg and Viktor did the same. He was happy, Yuuri didn't let go of his hand as they skated.

At first, Viktor just wanted to have an afternoon practice, but he came there everyday for a week.

Viktor would've thought, Yuuri would have found out by now who he was, but he didn't.

It was all by an accident really. Viktor, being careless on his first day at the rink, tied his laces wrong and accidentally skated over one, which made him fall onto his nose.

Yuuri being the good soul he is, helped Viktor up. That was when Viktor realized he could get something from this situation.

"Like this," Yuuri showed Viktor. "I'm going to let go now,"

Viktor panicked when he lost the warmth of Yuuri's hand and it felt like it was the first time on skates.

He stumbled forward and caught his balance before he could fall onto his face again. "There you go," Yuuri clapped his hands and smiled.

"I-I don't think I'm ready," Viktor stuttered, his nose and cheeks turning a little red.

When did he lose this much confidence?

"Oh,"

~

Yuuri exhaustedly fell onto his bed, his ankles hurting from using skates so much.

He felt warmth in his stomach anyway. He liked Viktor, even though he didn't even know his surname.

Who was he, anyway? He felt familiar, but Yuuri shook it off, it didn't feel right to interfere with his privacy.

He sighed and walked into the kitchen, helping his mother to prepare dinner.

Viktor didn't leave his thoughts, though. The man was roaming his mind day after day, ever since he came out of no where a week ago.