3. Sacrifice

Yaaay finally its_nusa_obviously is here to make an one shot. I'm so lazy and bored and I love au's I'm soooorry ok.....

Demon bride au

hellion
[hel-yuh n] 
noun, Informal.
1.
a disorderly, troublesome, rowdy, or mischievous person.

There were eight Hellions – four good, four
bad.

There was the Hellion of Fortune, that made sure people had enough good luck on their side.

The Hellion of Landscape that cared for travellers.

The Hellion of Food, which was the one people prayed to as the harvesting season arrived.

The Hellion of Care, who looked over
families.

Though the bad Hellions were the ones that people feared – the Hellion of Famine, the
Hellion of Seven Deadly Sins, the Hellion of Plague and the Hellion of the Fire.

Yuuri lived in a small villiage, near the big kingdom. It was somewhat distant from the big city, so the villiagers were on their own.

He was a happy child, his mother and father were proud of him. His sister would lie if she said she wasn't fond of her brother.

He was only 17 years at the time, when a big fire embraced the whole villiage.

He and a few of his neighbours survived, but his whole house burnt down. His sister couldn't escaped, his parents almost got out, but they still weren't fast enough.

His dog, Vicchan, was scaredly pressing itself into Yuuri's chest, trying to escape the heat.

The villiagers that remained knew what was going on. A fire this big has not been present in their villiage since a few hundred years ago and they knew it was the Hellion of Fire.

He felt unsatisfied and it was up to them to satisfy him.

The rumours went around the villiage that the Hellions that meant good were beautiful, stunning, flawless.

But it was said that the Hellions of misfortune, the bad Hellions, looked scary and certainly not pleasant to look at.

Yuuri felt chills run down his spine everytime he thought about it.

The villiagers knew they had to sacrifice someone for the fire Hellion and it wasn't really the hardest decision.

Even though, Yuuri has been badly injured, due to being exposed to powerful fire, he still looked beautiful.

He was considered as the good sacrifice. Yuuri was not fond of idea, being the bad Hellion's playtoy, buy when he tried escaping, he was caught.

His dog Vicchan was with him the whole time, looking at him with sadness in his eyes as he saw his master being tied onto a wooden pole.

Yuuri sadly smiled at his dog one more time, before asking Yuko to take care of the small puppy as his dying wish.

Of course, his best friend agreed, holding the dog to her chest, while sobbing in its fur.

Yuuri's eyes widened as he saw them firing up the wood below him and screamed out in pain when fire caressed his already badly injured limbs.

His tears dried up, before he closed his eyes and forgot about the pain.

Then suddenly he opened his eyes, eyeing the room around him. It was dark, almost unrecognizable. He looked down at his wrist and ankles where the rope was tied, but saw nothing.

The cold floor was still giving him a feeling of his skin burning. Trying to remember what happened, Yuuri picked himself up slowly and looked around. He felt trobbing pain in his whole body and collapsed down to the floor once more.

"Hm, well a boy," a cold voice startled him, almost giving him a heart attack.

His scared eyes looked at a dark figure, leaning on the bars of the cell he was currently in.

The ocean blue eyes were piercing right through him and he felt like the stare was more painful than the fire he felt moment before.

Where was he? He remembered bits and pieces...

Being sarcificed to ...

It hit him like a ball you don't see coming as he stumbled backwards, trying to get away from the figure as much as possible.

The Hellion's gray hair was on one face falling onto his eye, making him look even more fightening.

The Hellion made an expression which was something between a smirk and a smile and teleported right in front Yuuri.

Yuuri looked at the man, seeing he was dressed smartly.

All the rumours in the villiage were false, because there was no way the Hellion of Fire was hard to look at.

"They sent a boy," he spoke once more, which sent chills through Yuuri's body making him freeze on the spot.

"Yuuri, no need to be afraid, you know," the taller male grabbed the other's chin and twisted it in a way that Yuuri had to look him in the eye.

"H-How...-" Yuuri's lungs burnt when he tried to speak.

"Well, I have my ways," the Hellion replied, already knowing what he wanted.

Yuuri, trying not to be too afraid nodded. He was standing in front of a Hellion, who was practically a god.

"No need to be scared, you know," the Hellion leaned down and pressed a faint kiss on Yuuri's lips.

"I am Viktor and you, Yuuri, are my bride,"

-------

Ik ik this sucks, I'm sorry...

Nuša out!