2. Just Go

A/N: It's me again, Sam

I'm sorry i just-

really like yoi.

Summary:
If Yuuri and Viktor would've gotten in an argument

((ep 8))

-

"Viktor!" Yuuri Katsuki immediatly turned to his coach, putting away his phone. "Go back to Japan right now! I'll face the free skate tomorrow on my own!" Yuuri persued Viktor to leave Russia for his dog Maccachin, who possible was dying.

Viktor was dumbfounded, he was lost, he had no idea what to do, he only stared at Yuuri with a shocked expression.

"I-I c-can't go back!" Viktor stuttered, when he thought about what he was gonna do. Yuuri came closer to Viktor. "But you have to go back!" Yuuri exclaimed, worried for both Viktor as Maccachin. "Like i said, i can't." Viktor calmly replied.

He put his hand on his forehead, thinking about what he was possible gonna do. "How can you be so calm!? Your dog could be dying! And you-you just do this..." Yuuri didn't know how to list his feelings, but he had alot of feelings about this topic.

"Go to see him before it's too late!" Yuuri exclaimed, repeating his statement. "Yuri, you know i can't-" Viktor got cut off by Yuuri. "I don't want you going through the same thing that i had to!" Yuuri shouted, cutting off Viktor.

"What do you mean?" Viktor questioned. "I had a dog myself too, and he..... passed away. And i couldn't even say goodbye." Yuuri looked down at his feet, his voice softer. "I'm so sorry Yuuri." Viktor apologized, putting his hand on the blackhaired man's shoulder. "But... i have to stay here with you Yuuri, i'm your coach." Viktor still couldn't leave Yuuri's side.

Everybody around the two were staring at the two, but the silverhaired man, along with the blackhaired man couldn't care less about that.

"Please just listen Viktor! I'm begging you to go back to Japan, i can't see you going through the same thing that i had to, that i won't be helping me tomorrow. And i can face it myself too!" Yuuri begged Viktor to return to Japan. "Just please! Maccachin is your dog! You faced so much with him. He needs you!"

"I know but-"

"No buts now Viktor!"

"I'm your coach!" Viktor raised his voice a little bit now. "And he's your dog." Yuuri now calmly responded.

This was the perfect moment for Yuuri to convince Viktor to leave Russia for his dog. Yuuri grabbed the taller man by the hand and pulled him down to himself so he could kiss him lightly on the lips.

Gasps were heard from the people around the pair, along with giggling and whispers.

When Yuuri pulled away Viktor looked absolutely like love-sick puppy, but Yuuri had something else in his mind. "Will this do? Will you please go?"

"Yuuri....."

"Go!" Yuuri exclaimed, turning away from his coach. "I don't wanna see you here anymore, until Maccachin is okay!"

Viktor didn't move a muscle.

"GO! JUST GO! NOW! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU!" Yuuri shouted.

"I will Yuuri." Viktor finally agreed, quickly hugging Yuuri from the side, and pecking his hair. "Good luck, i know you will make it."

Yuuri glanced at him, and prayed Maccachin would be okay.

-

A/N:
I need 2 stop

-Sam w/ alot of feelings