12. Not Funny

"Swear to god, Maccachin, move," Yuuri groaned as the dog still lay on the couch. He was currently in Viktor's apartment, but his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

Yuuri felt tired and tried to push the damn dog off the couch, but failing miserably. Yuuri rolled his eyes and sat down next to the dog, even though he didn't want to share the couch.

Call him selfish, but honestly, he was just tired.

Maccachin carefully lifted his head up and looked at Yuuri with hopeful eyes. The boy sighed and petted the dog's head as it lay its head onto Yuuri's lap.

Sometimes, he just loved how Macccachin showed affection, even though it was just a dog.

A dog that Viktor loved a lot.

He didn't know why, but he felt jealous over it.

Maybe, because just the previous night, the damn dog jumped in between of Yuuri and Viktor, so they couldn't cuddle in the night and lay on Viktor for the entire night.

"Yes, you," Yuuri glared at the dog's head and Maccachin stared back with a happy expression (at least he looked happy! Yuuri didn't know how, but Maccachin always looked happy, it looked happy even after it got out of the surgery room to get those rice balls out of it).

Maccachin looked up at Yuuri, and scratched Yuuri's leg with one of its paws playfully, then rolled onto its back, all four legs sticking up and its face almost yelling "PET ME."

"No," Yuuri looked the other way and gave it a no petting treatment.

Because there was no response from Yuuri, Maccachin got up and pressed its first two paws into Yuuri's tights and quickly lifted his head, so he could catch Yuuri's face and licked him.

"MACCACHIN!" the boy was slightly annoyed, he didn't want to admit, but it was kind of cute.

The front door opened and as Maccachin heard it, he jumped off Yuuri's lap, which actually led to its leg pressing into the inappropriate spot for Yuuri, just before he jumped.

Yuuri yelped in pain and fell of the couch, holding the lower part of his body and cursing the fact that he had to go through this.

"Maccachin," he heard Viktor's voice and a few barks from the dog, then Viktor walked into the room and saw Yuuri curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Yuuri!" he dropped all of the things he was holding and quickly kneeled down to his boyfriend.

"What happened?" Viktor asked in panic as Yuuri just made a strange noise.

"Ask your dog," he grumpled. "He's the one to hit my soft spot,"

Viktor just laughed. "Oh yeah, he has a talent for that,"

"Stop laughing, it's not funny."

----------------

Who else is sad that the season is over and now we have to wait until season 2??

ALSO THE HOLY DUET KILL ME

-nusa