Viktuuri week: Demon au

This one goes a little into dirty stuff, not a lot, just a warning ahead though.

"Listen to me, Phichit, this is not a good idea," Yuuri said as Phichit excitedly went through a book, titled 'how to summon a demon'.

"Look, Yuuri it's not like it's going to actually work. Besides we're summoning a nice demon," the other replied and drew a pentagram on the floor.

Yuuri sighed and shook his head. There was no way of getting Phichit out of this, so Yuuri just wanted to get over with it.

He never believed in demons or supernatural creatures, though Phichit made his former roommate watch 5 seasons of Supernatural, before Yuuri gave up and stormed out od the room.

"There. Done," Phichit said and pushed the book into Yuuri's hands. "You read the summoning thingy you have to say,"

"Why me? You're the one who wants to do this!" Yuuri exclaimed and kneeled down to the pentagram, careful not to smudge the chalk.

"Because! I drew it, you read it," Yuuri was never a good artist, so it was better if Phichit drew it.

But at the other hand, maybe it wouldn't work if Yuuri drew it. But they were over this and Phichit also kneeled down to the pentagram and motioned Yuuri to start.

The boy sighed and started reading the complicated language, he's never heard of before.

Maybe it was Greek? Latin? No the language sounded way differently.

Finally Yuuri read the thing until the end and looked around for any sighs of movement, but nothing happened so he just closed the book and rolled his eyes. "I told you, this was pointless,"

"Hm, I honestly thought this was going to work," Phichit stood up. "Want ice cream?" Yuuri nodded and watched as his friend left the living room and headed to the kitchen.

"It did work," a female voice said behind Yuuri, which startled the poor boy.

He looked at the person in the room, a female with long silver hair and icy blue eyes.

"No," she said. "This won't do," she kneeled down to the boy, so he could see how her jaw started getting sharper and how her long hair disappeared, replaced by a shorter haircut. She - now he looked like a normal human being, though the beauty was out of this world. "You're into boys, aren't you?"

Yuuri gulped as he let the man touch his chin. This totally threw him off and he couldn't do anything, not even move.

"Aren't you the charming one? Summoning a demon then don't say anything to them. It's just rude," the demon chuckled as he beeped Yuuri's nose and pulled him onto his feet.

"What do you want?" Yuuri finally spoke.

"And it speaks!"

"I'm not an it," Yuuri said back, though he still felt frightened by the other's presence.

"Here, Yuuri, your ice cream," Yuuri expected Phichit to drop the bowls because of the demon in the room, but he acted normally without any suspicion.

"Can't you see him?" Yuuri asked paranoid and pointed at the demon.

"See what? It's a wall," Phichit said and shrugged.

"No, there is a demon right here!" Yuuri showed on the most attractive person he's seen in his life.

"He can't see me, Yuuri, you're the one who summoned me," the demon came closer to him and hugged him from the back, making Yuuri scream and back away from him.