Chapter 18: Scattered

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I don't know what to do. It's my first time in a relationship, yet it's already a mess. Fuck it, I'll do what I can to make him happy. I quietly climb near him and sit there thinking of a plan.

~ so do I hug him??
Nah that's cliché.

Kiss him??
     Ehh could work. That's an option.

Or do I sing to him.
       I mean that's what I do best.~

*sigh* why is love complicated.
Never mind the plans I'll wing it. I hug him from the back letting him know I'll be here, always. No words to speak. I let the silence be his screams and cries that only I can hear.

"I'm fine, go with the others" he spat towards me. To other girls they might have cried and ran away but I'm stubborn as hell. I stay in the position as I am and tell him only words I've always thought to tell him.

"Stop overthinking the past, think of the future. Maybe this time, you'll stop things repeating itself ".

I let those words repeat in his head while I go look for some answers myself. I want to know what happened back there and why Jason is here.

"JASON WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU" i yelled. Hold on, why is he even here. Wasn't he back at Penketh village. Wait the bigger question is HOW DID I EVEN LIKE THIS DUDE. I mean I was pretty heartbroken, BUT THE DOSEN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S A DAMN MAN SLUT GOING GIRL AFTER GIRL.

*Sorry if I took it to far😬😐*

'You know angers a girls best friend right? *Sigh* It really is' I say agreeing to myself. Oh, Speaking of the devil here comes Jason.

"You know you have a lot of nerves for yelling my name. I was about to hook it up with boomerang girl over there" he said pointing at sango. 'Called it'. "Okay first of all get your man hormones out of the way because I'm serious here. Now tell me what the hell were you doing here and what happened back there. All I remember is looking at kagome" I ranted. Even speaking her name cringes.

"You'll know when your ready" he walked away smirking at me. -_- You've got to be kidding me. OKAY FIRST I HAD TO DEAL WITH KAGOME THAN INUYASHA...well actually I'm fine with him. ANYWAYS ITS HER NOW JASON. I swear I might end up crazy in the adventure.

"UUUGGGHHH" I grunted.

"(Y/n)!!!" I faintly heard. "(Y/n) look around you!!" Again I hear it but this time it's from shippo.

I'm honestly shocked. Lately I know I've been acting weird but now I'm freaked out. Even the force of nature would think this is impossible. "H-how?!?" Both shippo and Miroku said.
I give them a look to say 'I DON'T KNOW EITHER'.

wow I've been sassy today.

Nonetheless that doesn't change why the grass around me turned blood red. I don't care what it takes but now is the good time to know what I am.