2K special

Your P.O.V

Today's a special day. Well hopefully. Today is the day o finally tell Inuyasha how I feel about him. I've always had a major crush on him since middle school. They way he looks at me it's just EHHHH I ALWAYS FANGIRL!!

Sadly now since where juniors we've been busy and he has fan girls everywhere on him. He's the schools jock, Always has good grades, and even looks HOT.

I sigh knowing I might get rejected. Now I have to get to school. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm 100% the schools nerd. And get bullied by a girls group that always dress sluty towards Inuyasha.

*typical jock and nerd love😍 I love it BTW that is you if you want to change hair and eye color you can*

~~~Time skip to school~~

Alright (y/n) you got this jut tell him how you feel and get a reaction no biggie right?? Ugh what if he doesn't like me or if we don't talk or if he's mean or if AGH stop thinking brain. I walk to home room to see one of my true friends Aj.

*😂I'm going to be your best friend in this story don't complain*

"Hey (y/n), whoa!!! Whys your face red" she exclaimed. "I-i umm was uhh-" I was cut off by the handsome devil himself. "Hey (y/n), hey little sis" Inuyasha said. I couldn't do it so I ran off to the bathroom stall.

I don't get how Aj's Inuyasha's sister it just makes it worse. As I was about to leave I heard the girl group talking about Inuyasha.

" Really is that going to work" said girl 1." I mean why wouldn't it if I'm just alone with the handsome hunk himself he will just fall for my body" said girl 2. "I mean I guess but how though" said girl 3. "HA easy I'll just strip for him and give him a little pleaser" said girl 2.

*im not trying to make a lemon you dirty minded people just a little twist so don't get your hopes up*

My eyes widened hearing those words. As I was going move back I somehow tripped and fell in front of the girls. "Well well well looks like we have a little pest wondering here" said girl 2. I tried running but I was caught by them. They threw me to the wall and started to punch me as hard as they could. Soon they left.

I looked at myself at the mirror and saw blood dripping on my face. I knew I was going to get in trouble but I'm going to skip some classes to get fixed up a bit.

~~~Time skip to lunch~~

I finally looked a bit better than before. Just some bruises. Seeing Aj at the table I walk towards her. As she saw my face she became angry. But I didn't notice Inuyasha there watching to.
I saw in his eyes like if he was going to murder someone.

He finally spoke up loud in the cafeteria so EVERYONE could here. "THATS IT WHO IN HELL HAS BEEN HURTING MY (Y/N) " he said. Everyone and I mean everyone was quiet. Right until the girls came up. "Oh Inuyasha we only gave her what was coming to her for bulking my friends here" she said innocently.

I could tell he knew it was a lie. "I don't give a shit I know your lying to me just give it up. Don't talk to (y/n) or me got that" he said in a stern tone. Finally they ran off crying.

He came to me hugging as if it's the last time we see each other. " you didn't have to" I said. "What are you talking about how couldn't I. I hate it when I see you hurt, I-i uhh *sigh* ever since middle school you've always driven me crazy. The way you look at me, smile and how you act towards other I've always been in love with you (y/n). Will you be my girlfriend??" He asked.

The whole school awed at us. I look at the corner of my eyes seeing Aj keeping her screams in. I look at Inuyasha with a tomato face. "OF COURSE" I yelled. As the school cheered the unexpected happened.

I felt warm soft lips on mine. I couldn't hold much longer I pushed myself more to make it deep. His hands around my waist and my arms around his neck. The kiss was long but loving. As we moved back for the lack of air I heard one particular fangirl.

I turn to see Aj jumping up and down like a crazy person. "FINALLY YOU ASKED HER OUT EHHH (Y/N) YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR PRINCE CHARMING. INUYASHA YOU BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP OR ILL HAVE TO KILL YOU" she said. I giggle at the whole thing seeing them bicker at each other it was fun.

knowing that makes me calm somehow. I really couldn't take it anymore I jumped on Inuyasha and kissed him but it turned out to be a make out session. I completely forgot about us being in school until I heard whistles from the background. I pulled out being red as ever.

I smiled. 'I finally have you my knight in shining armor'.