Chapter 13: The Truth Part 1

"I'm sorry but she never came back when inuyasha said he loved you" said miroku. I couldn't believe it. she left because of me. she might even be dead. every question was in my head. I didn't realize they were calling my name as I went to the forest to look for her. she was the only friend that understood me. The only person I could really trust and I threw it all away. I'm running and running but I cant find her. I drop on my knees thinking of the worst.

Tears fell down my cheeks. I heard crying. I knew who it was. kagome. I walk slowly behid a tree near her so I can see what she's doing. I finally look at the direction she was in. I covered my mouth to see what she was trying to do. 'No no NO NO this has to be a dream she would never go with them' I thought. I couldn't make a move I was frozen to the ground. Soon enough I heard the talking about a plan to destroy the village and take the shards inuyasha had.

"So you've got the plan" said kikio. "How stupid can she be" sesshomaru interrupted. 'CRAP I have to go' I thought. I quickly move away from the area to warn the others. soon enough I hear foot steps behind me. DAMN I thought I slipped away. I had no choice, I have to face her myself then them in the village. I quickly turn around into fighting mode.

kagome looked at me straight in the eyes with pure evil on them, they were red. "Kagome please stop I don't want to fight you" I said. she smirked. "well to bad it would be fun, well for me actually' she said. " what have I done to make you like this just come back to me kagome' I finally said. "you don't get it do you? YOU STOLE THE MAN IVE LOVED FOR MONTHS AND YOU COME IN AND SWOOP HIM AWAY FROM ME THATS WHY IM MAD" kagome exclaimed.

I step back thinking of my actions. I knew I did all of that to her. It was all my fault. Right? Right? As I was in my deep thoughts she kicked me away from her slamming me from something strong.

I didn't want to open my eyes but I had to. "I-Inuyasha" I said. He leans to my ear and says "Next time let me handle it my princess". That made me blush like a tomato now.

I could see kagome heard this because she looked furious. "WHY HER OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE, I WANT YOU TO DO THAT TO ME AND ME ONLY!!" She exclaimed while running towards me.

I now became mad because she won't understand why I'm not fighting. I stood up having weapons on my hands now.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE WITH YOU YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND I NEVER HAD THAT THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU THOUGHT WERE MY PARENTS ARE JUST STANGERS I NEVER KNEW MY REAL PARENTS AND I NEVER HAD FRIENDS MY ENTIRE LIFE. NOW I FINALLY FEEL I BELONG. AND I WONT LET YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yelled into a demonic voice.

She still didn't understand so she ran towards me with force. She stabbed me right in the heart. "(Y/N)!!!!!" Inuyasha exclaimed. Only I smirked. I finally look at her with my bangs out of the way. My eyes were pure blood red.

I yanked the blade out and laughed. "You really are an idiot. Why can't you see I'm a demon". Suddenly the power was to much for me to handle. I went out of control trying to kill kagome and Inuyasha. Than I blacked out with a familiar voice mumbling something.

Jason's P.O.V

I quickly fly to (y/n) censing she unlocked some of her power. I soon see darkness ahead. 'Damn what has she done now' I thought.

I see her fight two people but one of them is her lover isn't he? My eyes are in shock seeing (y/n)'s eyes are pure dark red. I quickly get my bow and shoot a black out arrow on her. That'll calm her down

"Damn I leave you on your own to find you like this. *sigh* good to be back partner" I mumbled.

"Who are you" that guy I think his name is Jose?? Ehh close enough. "Hmm oh it's you who tore down the village, hey there" I said with a smile.