Chapter 16: Past life- Part 1

Inuyasha's P.O.V

"I've should've done something. I should've protected her but I couldn't move fast enough. Who the hell does he think he is doing that to her" I said aloud.

Everything kept repeating again. It was first Kim than kikio and now (y/n). This nightmare can never end. I don't want to lose her not ever. She was the only one who really changed me after all I've been through.

{Inuyasha's farther memory}
       •Young Inuyasha•

"Ahhh" I said. I don't know why but I just really wanted to spend most of the day with Kim. She was my everything, especially because she's my first girlfriend. Hehehe I get all cheesy when I'm around her.
" why are you smiling like an idiot" Kim giggled. "Oh nothing just thinking about US you know, what I always do" I grinned.

"Awww" was all I could hear from the Beaty herself. She was blushing which made it amazing. I couldn't handle how I felt at that moment. I leaned on her forehead, looking into her deep ocean blue eyes. "W-what are y-you doing I-Inuyasha" she nervously whispered. I bit my lip just thinking of how she made me feel every time I look at her.

I leaned in closer to her lips, she closed her eyes expecting a kiss but I like to tease her. I brush a little taste of it to her.
She opened her eyes looking all sad with her puppy eyes. "Why did y-" I cut her off buy forcing my lips to hers. Feeling her soft full lips made me crave for her more. She tasted just like sweets. I went full on in when I grabbed her waist and she was in my cheeks.

We broke apart after 8 minutes to get some air. Everything thing was perfect, too perfect but I didn't question it. " Sorry Inu but it's getting kinda late. See you tomorrow~~" was the last I heard from her voice ever again.

On that night I kept thinking why everything was going to plan. I know I shouldn't complain but it seems odd. Kim doesn't call me Inu unless she hides something from me. To much thought was on this so I went to check her village.

Every step I take I feel different. I just ignore it until I fi-. Screams, crying, fire, running came from the village. My mind quickly thought of Kim but I knew I had to protect the people. Swiftly I cooled the fire than went straight for look for my love.

I spot her farther to the south of her village in a forest talking to someone. Quietly I sneak behind a big tree to listen. I couldn't hear much because I'm not near as much as I thought I would.

The only things I heard was leave him, bad side, and power. None of that could be what I imagined. Raged by it I come out with my samurai sword that was my mothers and tried to kill the guy that was kai but it was too late. I saw Kim going for a kiss. More like she was thirsty for some power, so she is manipulating him so she can become powerful.

There I thought she was the only one for me. I was wrong she betrayed me for my best friend kai. Then they vanished with that words that will haunt me.

"I told you to hide your heart once, you should have listened"

Shattered is what I feel. Hearing those words from the people I care about hurts to much to know. Now I know better. I'll never trust no one and that's a promise.