Chapter 2: Inuyasha

AN: you were wearing this and beanie is optional

Inuyasha P.O.V

"Who you calling mutt" I said as I got my sword again.

"SIT BOY" kagome said and smashed to the ground. Once I got up I saw the girl that slashed me I think her name was (Y/N). I saw saw clearly this time she look gorgeous.

wait NO NO I like kikyo what am I thinking.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Sit boy" kagome said to Inuyasha and face first to the hard floor. Ouch that has to hurt.

" (Y/N) I'm sorry I left you over there alone please forgive me" she said while hugging me. I hugged her and said " it's ok I'm really use to being alone, So who he".

"Oh sorry um he's Inuyasha one of my friends here" she said in a happy tone. "FRIENDS!?! He ALMOST KILLED US!!" I said in frustration.

"Yea so what I had to protect kagome from any demons so shut it" he said proudly. My eye is twitching and kagome knew I was about to kill him.

Kagome's P.O.V

"Inuyasha stop being mean she's my friend NOT a demon"she said. I heard the bushes move right behind me and (Y/N) went behind and was ready to attack when.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Will you bare my children" a guy said. I was so freaked out I slapped him. Kagome and another girl patted my shoulder and said "you did the right thing".

I than realized a kid that looked half fox. I picked him up and started awwing.

"Since when did she have a heart" is what I heard from Inuyasha. I ignored him. " Oh I forgot (Y/N) has a pet fox at home but her parents took it to the vet yesterday. So she's really into foxes and dogs to" kagome said.

Kagome's P.O.V

(Y/N) puts shippo down. "Ok (Y/N) you already know Inuyasha so he's out. The guy who said to bare his children is Miroku. The fox is Shippo. And the other girl is sango and her pets name is kilala." I said

"Nice to meet you guys, as you know my name is (Y/N)" (Y/N) said."Nice to meet you to" they said except Inuyasha.

"Hey (Y/N) if you don't mind maybe you should join out group"I said "r-really" she said nervously." Of course!!"I said happily. She hugged me tight and said thank you