Chapter 8: Change

(o/f/c): other favorite color

Inuyasha P.O.V

Right after I was done getting some fire wood for the village. I Sensed something weird but strong. I quickly ran near (y/n) because it was near her. "AHHHHHH" was all I heard. I froze.

(Y/n) was lifted from the ground with 3 orbs around her. Floating in circles faster and faster until they went inside of Her. As she was about to collapse on the ground I caught her mid way.

Than her eyes were open. Her Eyes were dull. But They were also different, they were very dark *Blue or red*. Her hair had (o/f/c) firey tips.

"Put me down" she said. Even her voice is dull. What's happend to her. So I put her Down. After that I saw her wounds clear quickly and she walked off with no hesitant.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Everything was dark. Everything was Cold. And Everything was haltered.

I walked out of the house I was just In. People tried coming towards me but I ignored them, giving them a death look. It felt so awful but so good. The power I feel its.....its darkening.

I evilly smirked thinking of what I could now do since I now know who I am. Right as I was going to turn I saw them.

My old group. Hehehe they should know things are different. "What the hell (Y/n) what's wrong with you!!" said Inuyasha. "please come back to us" sango said. "You know you don't want to do this its taking over you" miroku said. "We love you please don't leave" said Kagome. I smirked than laughed. "why are you laughing" Kagome said curious.

"Don't play stupid Kagome you know you don't like me. Just give up the innocent act just because Inuyasha doesn't have feelings for you. Just pathetic." I said. I turned around. After thinking my eyes widened after what I've done. why am I doing this why can't I stop I can't control anything in my Body.

I walk off in the woods deep inside. As I walked near a tree the animals that were near just ran off by looking at me.
Climbing the tree I finally got control of my body. Than I finally wanted to do something that I best at singing my feelings out. I finally look at the sky which was dark. The right time.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Tears down my face. The feelings I now feel. What was happening.

-- bonus chapter--

Third P.O.V

After (y/n) left we all stared at Kagome. "is it true, do you really despise (y/n) that much just because of Inuyasha" said Sango. "No!!! W-why would I lie. I never or have loved him!!" Kagome said in a furious tone. "Lies just lies Kagome. Deal with it I don't like you!!" Inuyasha said. Kagome looked furious "SIT BOY!!" she said.

"Calm down" said miroku. 'Maybe if I kiss Inuyasha he will like me. Just like in the movies thats right!!! He's probably in some type of spell so true loves kiss will break it.' thought Kagome.

Kagome griped Inuyasha's kimono and quickly kissed him. He didn't kiss back he only pushed me away. "KAGOME I SAID I DON'T LIKE YOU I ONLY LOVE (Y/N)" he said in a harsh tone.

After he said that I had tears running down my face. Than I ran off.