Chapter 17: Past life part 2

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

IMPORTANT!!!!

Before anyone tries to read this there are some triggers of suicide in almost all of the 'scenes' if you could call it. If you have or think about suicide than please skip this chapter. And I mean it I wouldn't want anyone to go through this ever. I just don't think it's worth it just to read a lousy chapter.

Have a good night/morning everyone LOVE YA!!👊💕❤️

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

//////////////////////////////////////////*A couple of years later*Still Inuyasha's P

*A couple of years later*
Still Inuyasha's P.O.V

I know your going to kill me but, I may have broken that promise I made years ago. Technically I'm more mature than before, so I know better. Having that relationship with Kim changed my perspective on life. Right after she left me, my whole world felt so lonely yet angry for what she's done to me.

I even tried committing suicide a couple of times. Before, when I roamed the forests and cut myself with my mothers sword. Sometimes I would be bait for some wild beast who was hungry. Oh let me tell you that wasn't even the worst part. Maybe I month or so my parents got to a fight. I thought it was like usual, they fight and make up. It wasn't the case for this one.

The evil that used to be called father was just like the devil himself. He killed her right in front of me and Sesshomaru. He plastered a wicked smile through the whole process. At that point it made me feel a way no kid should ever. When he threw some glass object at her, a big shard was near me.

I couldn't hold the urge to kill him. I knew it was wrong but what was the point. The people that loved me is gone.
I crept close to him, close enough when I could get to the back of his skull. With no remorse or hesitation, I stabbed him.

He died.

I bolted off to my hiding place. It's where my best friend Kikio and I go to face our problems. She's the only one who cared for me when my family didn't. Secretly we both have been dating for quite a while but we like to stay low about it, just in case.

Luckily she was there but today she held a bow and arrow straight in my direction. She was crying but in her eyes she was furious. "HOW COULD YOU INUYASHA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER. But I was so wrong" she ended softly.

I had no clue what was happening. This day was by far the worst. As I was about to move closer to her, she shot me.

I was pinned by a tree I will never miss seeing. The tree that now I realized was a curse of never ending bad luck. There my whole word turned pitched black.