Chapter 9: The girl??

Finishing my song I felt weird. Like if someone was there. I know its not my friends or used to be. Since how I'm acting. I look at the sky and saw my eyes widened.

It was soul collecters. But how I don't recall them being here. Unless its her. After my deep thought I heard bushes moving. I quickly get one of my bests swords out just for a battle thats about to begin. Or she Thought.

*This is the sword if you don't like it you can change it*

I walk towards the bush and slice it in half but there was just a soul collecter. It was moving to where the others where so I ran after it.

Its been a while but they finally stop by a tree. A big one to. After that I saw the soul collecters giving many souls to a girl in the tree. Instantly I know who she was.

It was kikio. I grabbed my swords and slowly came near Her. She finally senced something so she opened her Eyes. It was useless everywhere was plain. No hiding spots.

"What are you doing here who are you" she said. I had my death glare at her. "Why in the hell should I tell you"I said.

"My my you are a feisty one" I tilted my head. "Oh your her" she said in a mad and disgusted voice. "Who might 'her' be??" I said with a smirk.

Than her soul collectors rapped around my whole body so I wouldn't move. "LET ME GO" was all I said. It was no use.

"(Y/n) isn't it, well sweetie there's a little punishment for trying to steal something of mine. And that is Inuyasha." She said.

"Hehe I'd like to see you try to break me. I'd already lost everything." I said. "Well well lets see about that"she said.

Than he came. Out of all people he came. Inuyasha.

He came in walking slowly looking at kikio. He doesn't even notice me.

"INUYASHA OVER HERE HELP ME INUYASHA PLEASE PLEASE" I said but nothing. "Kikio its you its really you"he said in a happy but sad voice. "Yes Inuyasha its me kikio. If you love me please come with me." she said looking at me.

"NO NOOOO INUYASHA PLEASE STOP IT SHES TRICKING YOU PLEASE NO"I said with tears down my face. He leaned closer to her and kissed her. I could tell he was enjoying it.

I felt angry and sad. My heart was broken Every one piece. The floor was falling into hell.

I knew I could break the barrier that was around me but how. Anger anger anger!!!! Thats all I had. "INUYASHA " was all I could say before falling from the tree.

He snapped back to reality. He looked at kikio than to me. His eyes widened when he saw me crying. After that he thought of what he just did. He jumped up from the hole leaving kikio behind.

"(y-y/n)" was all he could manage to say. He tried walking towards me but I kept baking up. "(y/n) I'm sorry I di-" he said but was cut off by me.

"Just stop Inuyasha you've already shown your true colors. Just don't ever talk or find me again" I said running and crying as fast as I could.

*From the beginning*

Inuyasha P.O.V

Its been hours since I've been trying to find (Y/n) but nothing. I heard a voice it was singing. I know it anywhere (Y/n) was nearby.

I hear it closer and closer than it ends. Damn should've been faster. Where in the hell is she.

I walk and walk until I hear something. It was a voice. But it wasn't (Y/n)'s it was kikio's. I couldn't help but walk towards it.

Than I see her. I see kikio after all this time. My mind is saying go to her but my heart says stop and leave.

"Kikio its you it's really you" was all I could say at the time.
"Yes Inuyasha its me kikio. If you love me please come with me." she said looking at a tree.

Than I leaned closer to kikio. I couldn't help it I still had feelings for her. Than kissed her. At that time I couldn't feel or move. I mind was blank and felt like everything stopped.

"INUYASHA" I heard from someone. Someone familiar (Y/n). I finally saw what was happening and jumped out of the whole that was about to take me. Than I saw (Y/n) with tears down her face.

She saw everything DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. "(Y-y/n)" was all I could say. I tried to walk closer but it was no use. She officially hates me for life.

"(y/n) I'm sorry I di-" I was cut off."Just stop Inuyasha you've already shown your true colors. Just don't ever talk or find me again" she said running.

My eyes now had tears down my face for the first time in years. I got angry at myself for what I've done. I've lost the one who I love.

_____________________

Hey guys I know its a sad ending just wait until next chapter *Tbh I haven't got a clue but I'll make it happy I think* but THANK YOU ALL OF YOU for 500 reads I know its not alot compared to the others but I'll take what I get. And please send me comments on my book or personally on anything because I might make chapters not related to the book. So send me requests on a chapter for you.

And sorry if it's crappy I really couldn't think of anything at the moment.