Chapter 4: Liking him!?!

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Just the ending" I heard from him. Silence filled the air but the good kind. "Listen I'm sorry about earlier calling you a mutt it's just kagome is my first true friend I ever had. I just want it to keep it like that so I'll protect her with my life" I said.

Inuyasha P.O.V

S-she apologized?? "It's fine I kind of get it since I'm a demon people treat me different but when she was there it changed" I said. (Y/N) holds my hand and says " don't worry Inuyasha I think your unique nothing bad but interesting". A light blush creeped on my cheeks. " Hey Inuyasha do you mind if I could touch you ears" she said nervously. " Be Gentle with them" I said. She smiled and gentle as she did she also softly scratch my ears with a giggle. And of course I smiled.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I giggled when I scratched Inuyasha's ears. AND HE SMILED OMG HE ACTUALLY DID AND ITS NOT FAKE!! 'Ahem' I said in my mind. I guess I got carried in my thoughts. " Hey (Y/N) it's really late we should go back" he said. I sighed. We both jumped off the tree and went back to sleep. The whole time I was just thinking about Inuyasha. I-I think I really him.....

Sorry I know it's short but next chapter would be long I promise