Chapter 6: Lord Sesshomaru

(Y/n) P.O.V

Right as I ended the song I looked at rin. I saw her eyes half way through so I picked her up and told her to go to sleep.

Inuyasha's P.O.V

Ugggghhhh I swear I have to protect the girls from miroku when ever they shower. Its taking them so long and I don't have the patients to stay here for long. I should've stayed and watched our stuff by the tree where (Y/n) is. Hopefully Shes ok by herself. She hasn't even talked or looked at me for a while.

But Kagome is um how do I say it without it being creepy. She tried calling me when she was about tto a bath. And to be honest Shes changed to much for comfort.

~~Time skip brought to you by pizza~~

"Alright so we're done here?" I said. "yup" said Kagome. "so what's the next move" sango said. "Lets just get out stuff and walk until we find something" said miroku.

Right as we stopped at our stuff we all noticed (Y/n) wasn't there. What the hell is she thinking. Why did she Leave. Wait there's no sign of her anywhere!!!

"Where is she!!" I exclaimed. "I'm sure she's fine she can take care of Herself. Anyways Inuyasha i have to speak with you now" she said in a serious tone. My eyes widened when she said that (Y/n) would be fine by herself. "What the hell Kagome she's your best friend and your not worried about her!!" I said in a angry/worried tone.

After I kinda insulted her of not being a good friend she dragged me to a tree almost similar to the one I was pinned when we first meet. And the most shocking words came out of her mouth made me freeze. "Inuyasha i really really like you and I was wondering if you'd like to be my boyfriend" she said in a smile to big it almost made me laugh.

"K-kagome I-I" before I could answer her I heard a faint Scream. And I instantly knew who that was.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Me and sleeping rin were walking straight ahead until I heard twigs Snap. I quickly put rin inside a tree while I defended her. I saw a man who almost looks like Inuyasha and a small green toad or frog??

"What do you want!!" I said ready to kill. "Oh? Well you have something of mine" he said. Rin?? Is he her dad??"Wait right here" I said.

I walked up to Rin and asked her if that's the guy she was talking about. And she said yes. I picked her up and walked to the guy. Once Rin saw him she smiled and ran to him.

I smiled and said my goodbyes until I was pinned to a tree. My eyes widened. "W-what do you want with me!!" I said trying to get out of sesshomaru's grip. "I never knew someone like you to be a demon. But I'm afraid your gonna have to die only I can be the powerful demon in this world!!" he Said.

After a little pause his hand turned to a wolf hand/paw and struck me in my stomach. I yelped as the pain it kept coming in. After he almost killed me he left with rin. THAT BASTARD!!! UGHHH i c-can't move. I tried getting up but I failed miserably.

"(Y/N)!!!!! (Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I heard Inuyasha yell. And everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! So I'm getting into anime alot now AND I'm currently watching Soul eater. Which I recommend by the way. ANYWAYS I'm going to DO

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

SOUL X READER!!! And I just need time and please somehow tell me if you would like it. Because I'm just wired like that.