Chapter 14: The truth part 2

Sorry guys I haven't been posting I haven't had good ideas so this chapter won't be good maybe the next one. Hope you enjoy!

Jason's POV

I looked at the guy who's been with (y/n). Damn if she wasn't here I would've beaten him to a pulp. I swear if he hurts my lil sis than hes dead. I put on a fake smile and looked at the girl. I face her and said "Now if you don't want to die I suggest you'd leave or else things will get messy".

She saw my eyes were electric blue and red so she ran for it. "Stay away from (y/n) or I'm going to have to kill you instead" said the white haired grandpa?

I know it's cruel but I shocked him enough to knock him out. As I carried (y/n) and dragged the dude with a rope, I think about the past.

I smiled at the thought of (y/n) finally learning her magic. I think I taught her well. Nope that wasn't the answer. Instead of her helping out the people, her power grew. Unfortunately our parents manipulated her into doing evil. She was only 6 at that time. Just cruel.

Being HELPFUL in the family I created a shard to store her powers. Every last strand of strength I had, was made into making it. Soon enough it worked, so now she's normal.

I knew I had to send her away so whipped her memory's of us and took her to a family that was caring in another era. Seeing her in that state made my heart shattered. She was my god damn sister.

Now in the present time I over heard that the shard broke into pieces by someone, so I've been tracking it everywhere. I only have half of it. Maybe that's the reasons she unlocked it. But for now I'll stay with her, helping her to find who she really is. Hopefully she's not mad.

When she was little and you made her made you would have nightmares of her. Seriously shes so scary she can be the devil. She may be small but she's mean as hell.

'Sigh' minutes later I arrive at a village. It's probably hers, now I'm getting strange looks by everyone. It's kinda creepy especially the old man with the pony tail *shivers*.

Before I can move closer to the houses weapons were pulled on me.