You calm Him Down:jin

FE/N = Frenemy's Name

Jin Is usually A chill kind of person and very Calm.But When It comes To Y/N His Girlfriend of 4 years,He is Very Sensitive about Everything and anything That has you in It.

1 day You were Hanging out with your friends,Well not really friends but you know each Other,Jin had gone To The studio for Practice and Other Things.You Were sitting on The park Bench,Drinking a slushy enjoying Your Time with your 'Friends' Until 1 of Them Talks " Y/N don't you Think you are getting a little Chubby..I mean you are dating an Idol...Keep your Body In shape" You widen your E/C eyes and look at her "Am I??" You as.She nods replies "Yeah I mean Look you can't Even Fit In your clothes." She pointed out.

You Quickly get up "I need to go home" You mumbled and Walked away, Tears at bay.

You get to you and Jin's Shared Home and Quickly get to your shared room and change into one of Jin's Shirts and shorts.Since It was close to night Since you walked Home from The park.You lay in bed and cry yourself to sleep Thinking of 1 thing. Why Is She so Mean???

Jin's P.O.V

I was playing Around With The boys When I Got a phone call from Y/BF/N.I answered Knowing It has something to do with Y/N "Hello??" I asked "Oppa FE/N1 was being mean to Y/N and Y/N ran off"My eyes widened. I never Liked FE/N She was so Bitchy about Everything Y/N Does Controlling her life into Depression.She almost Made us Break-up,Due to my face The members knew It was something I didn't like.I put The phone on Speaker Knowing That Hoseok was her closest friend with Jimin in The group "Tell us What happened" I said Placing The phone on The Table in The little conference room "We were Hanging Out in The park and Y/N Ordered Those slushies Since It was a hot Day and I overheard FE/N1 and FE/N2 Talking about making Y/N Insecure so They Made her Think She is Gaining weight and That I quote 'She is dating an Idol..So She has to "keep her body in shape" ' She quickly went Away I tried catch-up With Her but She was too fast and she won't Answer her Phone she must Of Turned it off..I'm sorry I really Tried..But I did Catch it on recording All of It" She said finishing..Anger was all I felt inside Of me..Why would she say That "Tell Them That we want to Hangout Tomorrow and Make sure you have The recording" Hoseok said "Okay Oppa" She said "Thanks Y/BF/N I'll Go Check on Y/N" I said cutting off The Call "I have to go Home" I added on Telling The Members "Can we come I Haven't seem Noona since Last Month and I miss her" Jungkook said. I nodded all The members got Ready and Drove to my house.

I opened The door and walk in.I told The guys to Go in The Living Room.I slowly Walk Into the Bed room to see Y/N's fragile Body sleeping on The king sized Bed.I knelt down and saw fresh tear stains on her face,It really breaks my heart to see her Like This.I slowly Bring My hand To her S/C Cheeks and caressed It By That movement she slowly Opens her eyes."Hi Yeobo" I said.She slowly Smiled at me and leaned into my chat "Hi" She said Quietly "I know what happened at The park" I said.As soon as I said That she broke down Into tears."no No No No No No No No..Don't cry baby...Shhh...They don't deserve to be your friends..I Love Your Body The way It Is.Come on The others came to see you." She wiped off her tears and Got Out Of bed.I see her in my shirt...She puts on her leggings, I change Into More Comfortable Clothes and Went Down Stairs with Her.as soon as The members saw her They beamed at her "NOONA" Jungkook runs to Y/N and Hugs her Y/N chuckles at his Cuteness and Hugs Him back "Hi Kookie" She said smiling at him.

----Time skip To Next day----

Y/N Is in The shower getting Ready for The day whilst I'm Downstairs getting Making Breakfast the members stayed Over since We were all having fun."HYUNG??" I hear Taehyung Shout. "NE???" " I CAN'T FIND MY EYELINER" "IT'S WITH Y/N SHE'S USING IT" "THANKS" "NO PROBLEM". I finish making breakfast and set The table With The help Of Jimin and J-Hope"Breakfast Is Ready" I shout..I hear Thudding and Running Y/N Simply Walks in and sits down Next To me.The boys soon Follow and Sit Down.

---Time skip to meeting spot---

Third Person P.O.V

"Oppa Where are we Going??" Y/N asked "We are Going To A cafe to Hangout With Friends" Jin answers right at The moment They reach The cafe.

The Bangtan Boys go In first With Jin and Y/n At The end, As soon as Y/N sees her two 'Friends' she freezes, "It's Okay I'm right here" Jin pulled her closer and sat On The other side Of The table with Y/N Between Jin and Jhope. "Ageyong Oppa" FE/N1 said acting cute to Jin. Jin scoffs In annoyance "Y/BF/N play it" J-Hope said.

Y/BF/N plays The tape and FE/N1+2's eyes are wide."Now are My Rules.come close to Y/N I will make sure That This goes to Court as you know it is known as Harassment and Bullying.Try a stunt like That on ANY of my A.R.M.Y will make sure That your pretty mouths will be shouted up for The rest of your life.If i hear you have been messing around with MY girlfriend. I will make sure that The only color you will wear is Orange.Got It .Because Y/N is Perfect the way she is.You two are The ones That need help with your health.I have had it up to The sky with you two harrasing and Verbally Abusing My Girlfriend and Being Bitchy and Whiny about It. You Don't Deserve a friend Like her."I was about To rant More But I felt Y/N hold My hand and Hug me "Oppa stop your scaring Me" She softly whispered In My ear softly.I Close my eyes and take a deep Breath Calming down with her hugging Me.

"I'm Okay now" I said Hugging her as a sigh of Thank you to her for calming me down.