9

"No Lottie, I swear to god if you ask me again I'm going to flip out, Okay? Go away." Louis snares, clenching his report card in his hand. He was about to cry when Lottie busted into his room.

"Jesus, what crawled in your bum and died?" Lottie rolls her eyes, "I'll just go ask Mum then." She then closes Louis's loud creaking door, a sour look on her face.

Louis takes a deep breath and looks back down at his report card, his grief was put to a short stop when he heard his phone ring. He saw that it was Gemma and sighed in relief. She had't answered him in a while and it was driving him crazy.

"Hello?" Louis asks when he picks up the phone with a shaking hand.

"Hey Lou, you can stop freaking out, I was in the bath and I left my phone in my bedroom." She explains and Louis sighs dumbly, nodding even though she couldn't see him.

"Oh, okay." He mumbles, "I'm so sad, Gem."

"Why bub?"

"I lost my 97 percent average so that means I can't go to prom." He pouts, "You have no clue how excited I was, I was gonna go tux shopping this weekend."

"Aw, Lou." Gemma says, "What class did you funk in?"

"Freaking Algebra!" He exclaims, "Mr. Hale said that I never turned in my A-35 worksheet last week and so he gave me a zero. I asked if I could make it up, because anything is better than a zero, but he said no."

"Really? That's stupid." Gemma sighs, "I swear, can't trust any of these teachers these days."

"Yeah-"

"Louis." Louis furrows his eyebrows, hearing the way Gemma's voice gets to be muffled, "Yes, Tomlinson, Why Harry?"

Louis bites his lip and listens closely, hearing the muffled sound of Harry talking, not being able to understand what his words were, though.

"I'll tell you later, leave please." She says, Louis hears her door shut close and then suddenly Gemma's words are directed towards him, "Hey, Sorry, Haz was being really nosey."

"It's cool." Louis hums, "What did he want?"

"He was just asking who I was talking to, then asked what we were talking about." She says and Louis nods yet again.

"You know he let me sit with him and Zayn the other day when you and Niall were gone." Louis says, making conversation.

"Why didn't you sit with Liam?" She asks, "Just wondering, I don't care that you sat with Harry, I just was wondering."

"I don't really know Liam like that." He admits, "We're friends but not close or anything."

"Still, more friends than you and Harry are." She reasons.

"Yeah, but Harry asked me so I guess it's different."

"Yeah, you're right."

-

James: Hey, lovely. Excited for Prom????

Louis: Can't go, failed a class

James: ): im sorry babyboy, is there anything I can do to help you feel better?

Louis: Cuddle me:3

James: I would if i could, and other stuff

Louis: ...oh? like what?

James: Show you how great my fingers actually are, you know, the usual

Louis: id like that...