Flashback

In khurana Mansion
Vivan was sleeping on couch while Geet was standing infront of mirror getting ready. Vivan slowly opens his eyes only to find his beautiful wife drying her hairs. He smiles seeing her.
Geet could feel his gaze over her. She turns which was sensed by him and he immediately closes his eyes. She sees him sleeping and again turns to mirror when she feels two hands wrapped around her. She gets shocked and turns.

"What happened my dear wifey?" He asks with a smrik.

"So you were awake.." She says with a frown. He shrugs his shoulders.
Suddenly she feels vomiting sensation  and covering his mouth with her palm she runs to washroom. Vivan gets tensed and runs behind her.

"Geet are you fine? " Vivan asks woth concern.she nods.

"Geet come get ready we are going to doctor" Vivan orders.

"Vivan I am fine and I'll myself go to doctor" Geet replies.

"But Geet.." He says but inturuppts by Geet.

"Vivan I said and that's final" Geet said and leaves. Vivan gives out a huge sighs. In this one month Vivan followed her every order to repent for his mistakes and make him believe his love over her. And he was successfully to a great extend. First Geet use to feel disgusted even if he touched her by mistake and now though she doesn't reciprocate but even never pushes him away when he comes near her even intentionally. Many times he could see her blushing when he hugs her or kisses her forehead. She was accepting him as his husband slowly and even forgiving him after all she loves him and at the end she needs to be with him no matter what.

In oberoi mansion
Dev was having breakfast sitting on dining table while Divya was in kitchen making his favourite parathas for him.

"Divya one more?" He shouts while eating.

"Yes I'll bring just wait a minute." She says while keeping paratha in plate.
She walks out of kitchen. He sees her with a wide smile. Her hairs were tied in messy bun. There was floor over her fore head and she was wearing a simple orange  Saree with the end of her Saree tucked in her waist making her waist visible. She places paratha in his plate and was going back but he stops her holding his hands.

"Mrs Dev.." He says standing.
She turns with a smile.
He moves close to her he makes her hairs free which were ties in bun and holds her by her waist and pulls her towards himself.

"Dev leave me what are you doing?" Divya says with wide eyes and a pleasant smile.

"Mrs Dev I have all rights over you don't I." He says wiping the floor off her forehead.
She closes her eyes.

He makes her sit on  dining table.
"Dev.."

"Shh... have your breakfast." He says while picking up his things." I need to leave for an important meeting." He was going when he turns.

"Divya" he says an he turns. He moves close to her.
"What Dev?" She asks while he leans an without any warning places his lips over hers making her eyes wide in shock. He just pecks her whole she blushed hard. He leaves with a smile.
It was not the first time he pecked her lips but her reaction is same everytime. She has started loving him more. She fulfilled her every duty towards him. He also loved her a lot but both never confessed but both knew about each others feelings.
Divya decides to go to his office at lunch time and confess her feelings to him. She goes and starts preparing for lunch.
It was afternoon
Geet was sitting in hospital waiting for her reports.
A nurse comes.
"Mrs Khurana.."
"Yes it's me" Geet says standing.
"Mam you can collect your reports from reception."
Geet moves towards the reception.
Receptionist" yes man how can I help you"

Geet" I came to collect my file..Mrs Geet Khurana"
Receptionist nods handling her the file.
She takes  it and opens it.

In oberoi office.

Dev was in his cabin with his Secretary standing infront of him with smrik and he was angrily looking at her.

"How can you stoop so low. I though you to be a nice girl I know you from college days. You were even my friend how can you do this." Dev says giving her a disgusting look.
He throws the pictures over her face.

"What will you wife think of she sees thoes pictures?"

"What you need"

"Money."

"How much?"

"Twenty five lacks."

"Fine you will get it just leave and never show me your face again in  your life."

He says when he sees Divya standing at entrance with smile and a lunch box.