the screen glitched onto the video,

"Testing, testing..."

Harvey hollered to the people outside of his office, "TELL THE PEOPLE AT CHANNEL 9 TO STOP BROADCASTING THIS NOW!"

"Am I live, am I on air? Oh well, Hi! Some of you may know... I died. But take it from me... Tonight Gotham, there are no rules, so tonight Gotham do what you want. And when morning comes, you too shall be.. reBORN!!" devilish laughing came from Jerome as he sparked a light onto the rope.

 reBORN!!" devilish laughing came from Jerome as he sparked a light onto the rope

"Harvey we have to get over there now!" I exclaimed

"Jim there's no chance we'll make it over there in time it looks like he's by the abandoned factory over by the river."

I ran out the door and up the stairs of the GCPD.

"SEND A HELICOPTER TO THE ABANDONED FACTORY!" I heard Harvey call out.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV -8:01 PM- Abandoned Factory

"Alright let's hit the road, we have a long day ahead of us!" Jerome snatched the sack over my head as I awakened my eyes from a deep sleep which I never knew I fell into since all that was around me was darkness. He grabbed my arm forcefully as I was trying to stay back, not wanting to go with him.  "Com'on doll face this place is about to go up in flames!", he pulled me even harder and finally got me to run out of the building with him.

*****KABBBOOOOOOMMMMM*****  the sound caught me off guard, I squealed and collapsed below after feeling the impact of the explosion. My ears were filled with a high pitch ringing. I was then dragged into another vehicle and heard muffles from Jerome. Most of them being laughs which I was glad I could barely hear but the other parts of what he was saying I couldn't make out.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Jim's POV- 8:06 PM- GCPD Rooftop

A horrific explosion was seen taking place by the river. Lights around Gotham City began to go off one by one like a chain reaction, dimming the city by the second. Soon enough there weren't any lights at all. Everything was pitch black,

"Jim! Jim!" I heard Lee's voice somewhere in the distance,

"Lee where are you?!" I shouted,

"Come to my voice!"

I navigated myself towards her voice, assuming she was near the door of the rooftop, eventually I found her.

"Lee-"

"Jim, I don't know how but somehow Jerome came back to life and-"

"Yeah I just saw him on TV  a few moments ago, he's the reason the whole city is going through  a black- out right now."

"No Jim its not just that, Jerome took (Y/N), I don't know where but he was talking about killing Bruce Wayne, but now figuring out he went to the abandoned factory by the river I don't know where he's taken her."

I slapped my hand against my forehead. Not again.

"I'll have to warn Alfred and Bruce, tell them Jerome's taken (y/n)-"

"How Jim?! there is absolutely no electricity!"

I bit my lip in concern.

I'd have to find a way... somehow..