Ally: when i met you

Start from the beginning

It's been like ten minutes till we head the door make a noise and moving open, that's when a beautiful girl get into the room and my breath stopped, the girl was taller then me about Dinah's high, she has (y/e/c) eyes and (y/h/c) hair, her lips looked really kissable, her face in general looked stunning, she also have kind of tomboy style, shirt has an extra size but it somehow fit her perfectly and she has those boyfriends jeans making her look so freaking badass for some reason, also the SnapBack backwards damn.

"Ally?" The girls said as one and I looked at them see all on the standing but the girl wasn't in the entire off the room anymore, she was right in front of me, stay cool Allyson you got this.

"Hey"the girl said and I get up from my chair to greet her with a huge.

"H-hello" I stuttered out and mentally faceplamed myself, come on Ally, be cool. I lay in and hugged her, her hands reach to wrapping my tiny body and she hold me closer to her.

"I'm (y/n)" she introduced herself, I was about to answer but when I breath in I smelled her sweet perfume and closed my eyes.

"You smelled amazing" Really?! From all the compliments you could say to her that's what you picked?! That?! "I-I'm ally" I said and let go from the huge.

"I know, I'm a fan and you tweeted me today" (y/n) put her hands in her pockets and smiled cutely, she's the girl?! Oh my god!

"So how old are you (y/n)?" Normani asked, making (y/n) look at her.

"I'm 22, almost 23" when I looked at the three girls next to me they all smirked and looked between me and (y/n), god damn can't they just leave me alone?!. I turned who was looking weirdly at the girls next to me "can we start with the interview?" She asked, we all nodded and told our sites, me and the girls on the sofa and (y/n) next to me on a chair. The camera man signed (y/n) and she started the interview "hello Kiss FM, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n) and I'm joined here by the beautiful girls of fifth harmony, Dinah, Normani, Lauren and Ally" she said introduced each one of us from the right to the left.

"Hey" we said in systems.

"So girls, how is like being a part of the most successful girl group out there?" (Y/n) read out from her papers.

"It's... weird and so amazing" Lauren took the first question "I mean non of us though it could come to this, yah know what I'm saying" (y/n) nodded her head and smiled politely.

-----------------

The interview keep on going on and I still didn't answered one question, I just couldn't pay attention to what (y/n) and the girls was saying, I just sit there staring at her, the way her lips moving while she talked and her cute laugh that rolling like a music and when she pass her hand threw her hair or smile shyly when someone saying something nice to her... oh my god, what is going on? Why am I like this? I just met the girl.

"Ally?" (Y/n) spoke to me taking me out from my thoughts.

"What?" I asked confused still dreamily.

"What is the best part about being in a girl group?" She said, probably repeated the question she asked before "you didn't answered neither of my questions" she laughed slightly.

"Well she was busy star-OUCH!" I hit Mani on her head before she could keep talking.

"Well the best part is that we are there for each other" I talked honestly and looked at the three girls next to me "always having each other backs in everything, I know I can trust them." I smiled.

"Awee Allyson" Dinah countered and they all hugged me.

"Well that's it I guess" (y/n) looked threw her papers and saw we answered all the question "it was an honor to have you here and interview y'all, thank you so much".

"It was great to be here Thank you" Lauren finished and they cut the camera.

"That was amazing girls, thank you for answering everything and being open" she thanked us with a big smile on her face but the smile faded away when she looked down her phone, a sad experience took over her.

"Is everything okay?" Dinah asked worry.

"Yep, it's nothing" she brushed it off and breath out "so where y'all heading now?" (Y/n) looked back at us.

"We need to get ready for the show" Mani told her "hey you know what, you should stay after the show and we can hangout or something" oh no! I turned to her fast with my eyes wide open "it's gonna be fun" what the hell she up to?!

"I don't know... I don't want to be a bother" she looked down and laugh slightly.

"You won't" Lauren said.

--------------------

The girls, (y/n) and I spent the night after the show on our tour bus, I found out that (y/n) is super cute but things she's a badass but for real she's the sweetest!! And she have two more little brothers, one calls Ronald and the second Alex, they are twins and she really smart and extremely funny, also she's weird like me, we had a lot in common like love for music, she's working on music and she have a personal acc (I followed her of course) she loves to read the Bible and loves country music!!

"I really need to go guys" (y/n) told us as she looked at her phone (which has a picture of her and her brothers (so cute!!)) "my mom gonna freak out if I won't come back soon" we all nodded in understatement.

"It was really fun, we should meet again" Dinah spoke up, she looked at (y/n) and smiled, she get up to hugged her.

"Yeah, its would be awesome" Mani was the second to step up from her place and hugged (y/n).

"You pretty dope person (y/n)" Lauren said "see you soon?" (Y/n) nodded and hugged Lauren as well.

"Um..." I said and blushed a bit when (y/n) took my in her arms and hugged me close, I hugged back and relaxed in her arms.

"Bye Ally" she said her goodbye to me, her arms let go of me but I didn't "Can you come with me to wait for the cab? " she asked and I nodded my head. She took my hand in hers and walked with me out side.

"I hope to see you again" I announced.

"Me too All" she said back "can I-can I ask you something?" I nodded my head firmly and she spoke again "do you wanna go... go out? Like-"

"Of course" I cut her off "I'll tell the girls when the can to-"

"I mean just you and me" she said and looked down, she was worry that I just wasn't interested but I do!!! She freaking asked me out!!! "I mean if you're not.. it totally cool" she smiled at me, but I see hope in her eyes.

"No! Of course I want!" I almost yelled. Damn Ally stay cool please! "That's would be cool" I said, right in time when the cab arrived.

"Okay cool, are you free tomorrow?" She asked fast.

"Yep, dm me" she nodded and kissed my on the ckeek.

"I will" (y/n) said and get into the cab "bye" and with that she drove off.

I walked back into the bus with the most huge smile on my face, well I probably should not because when my feet stepped in the same place as the girls the didn't stopped asking me questions. Well I actually need to thank them, because of them I have a date with a beautiful amazing girl!!