Lauren: Our Love Story

It was 2 am, a backpack on my shoulders, with a peer of clothes in it and I was alone in the streets, crying and hungry, I didn't eat anything since the morning, after I run away from that orphanage, yes, I did say orphanage, I'm an orphan since 11 years ago, when I was 6 my parents died in a car accident, me and my little brother was serving but my little brother die a year after, he was 4.

so basically right now I don't have a home, even though that orphanage didn't really was home for me, so here I am walking alone in the streets, I didn't even know where I am, i saw houses that all.

"Hey pretty girl" some boy said from nowhere, I looked around "what are you doing here all alone?" He came to me, behind him he had more 4 guys, he had a brown hair and eyes.

"Nothing" I start to turn around but one of the guys catch my arm "leave me alone" I screamed, he covered my mouth, shutting me.

"Shhh... You don't need to wake all the people here up" a blonde guy said, they hold me, I tried to get out of theirs gripe, but of course they were stronger then me.

I bite the hand on my mouth, he groaned "please let me go, I'm bagging you" the brown hair boy start to laugh, the tears start to get down more than before.

"And miss all the fun?" He signed the boys and they start to carry me to a big house.

"Please" I cry out, he didn't even looked at me.

A car stopped in a creaking wheels and a girl get out of it.

"Chris" she yelled, her raspy voice is so beautiful, she get close to us, now I see her clearly, she had a dark black hair and the most stunning green eyes I've ever seen "Chris, let her go, now" she yell at the brown hair boy that I assumed was her brother, they put me down, still holding my arm.

"Lauren? What are you doing here?" Chris asked his sister.

"Mom send me, and thanks god she did" she get close to me pulling me to her side "what you think to yourself? Kidnapping some girl at the street and rap her" Chris looked at the ground but I can see that he doesn't regret it.

"I think we should go" a guy with blue eyes said, Chris looked at them in a bagging face, he didn't want to be alone with his sister "bye Chris, Lauren" Lauren just rolled her eyes.

at the moment Chris friends was out of the view Lauren grade Chris by his ear into the car, god she's so hot.

"Mom gonna hear about it" she closed the door car and walked over me "are you okay?" I couldn't really talk so I just nodded "did they hurt you?" She took my hand in hers, the butterflies start to get crazy in my tummy.

"N-no" i stutter.

"Do you have where to go?" She asked carefully, i shocked my head "that's explained why you were all alone in here at 2 in the morning" she said "what's you name?".

"(Y-y/N)" it's was starting to be really cold Lauren took her black jacket off and put it on me I mumbled a weak 'thank you'.

"Listen, I don't think it's good for you to be out alone" she hesitated for a few seconds and asked "do you want to come to my house only for tonight?".

I didn't know what to say, she did for me a lot "I don't want to bother you" I said and turn to leave, her gripe on my hand tied.

"You won't bother me" she said, I smiled and nodded.

The way to their home wasn't too long, I sit on the back seat, Lauren was in the drive seat and Chris was beside her, all the way to their home he looked at me through the mirror, I tried not to look back, but the problem was that I used the mirror to look at Lauren.