Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)

your P.O.V:

i was sitting on the bathroom floor, a broken piece of the mirror in my right hand and my left hand coverd with blood on my wrist, i can't take it anymore, everything i do just fucked up, i hate this feeling of nothing, I'm not enough, i just wanna die.

my phone start ringing, i take it into my hands from the floor beside me and take a deep breath.

"hello?" i said once i pick up the phone and my best friend, Daniel voice come into my ear.

"(Y/n), are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked excited.

"what?" i asked confuse.

"Tomorrow!! we're going to meet your idols, you're idiot" i try to understandwhat she's talking about then it's hit me, tomorrow we going to meet the most beautiful girls on the planet, Fifth Harmony!!!

"Oh god, I totally forgot about it" i said and start clean all the mass I made in the bathroom and bandage my wrist.

"(Y/N) everything is okay? What is all these noises?" Daniel asked.

"Nothing" I said nerves "I need to go bye" I hang off and keep clean everything.

~morning~

I couldn't sleep last night, I was so excited!!!

I'm finally meeting my reason to keep living this shitty life, I can't wait to see their beautiful faces.

I get out of the bed and go to brash my teeth and wash my face, I put on a black hoodie with the caption 'DOPE' on it and I make sure the hoodie is hiding the scars on my wrist, black skinny jeans, black and white all-star, a beanie with the caption 'killin' it' and take my backpack (the outfit below) and go down stairs, my parents aren't home they on a business trip, like always.

I make myself something to eat, take the car keys from where I left it last night when I come back home and get out from the house. (The car below)

I decided to call Daniel to ask if she needs a ride or something.

"Hello?" She said and she pick up the phone.

"Hey! Do you need me to pick you up?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, call me when you're here" i said okay and with that we hang off, I pull out of the parking and start driving to Daniel's home.

When I get there I called her and after 2 minutes she was out of her home.

"sup lazyass?" I said once she get into the car, she slapped my head "ouch".

"We need to be there last so take your time asshole" I laugh and start to drive to the place fifth harmony going to do their Meet&Greet and preforming tonight.

"We're here" I look at her "I'm so nervous" I said and get out of the car.

"Don't be" she squeeze my shoulder "it's all good" Daniel give me a supportive smile and we go into the line.

For our luck we were last, and that means the most time with them, I make sure my scars are covered and everything is okay, when we saw Big Rob we asked him for a picture and we talk to him until our time to go will come, he is so nice and cute, we had a good conversation "MEXT!" someone yelled.

"It's your turn" Big Rob said and we hugged him and go to see the girls.

Daniel was behind me, The first one I saw was Dinah, she's so beautiful, I thought I was about to faint when I saw her "hey I'm Dinah Jane" she hugged me, when we pulled away she look at me, then I realized that I didn't say my name.

"I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you" I introduced myself and go to the rest of the girls.

Next was Normani, all I have to say is. WOW... "Hey pretty I'm Nornami" she called me pretty, I blushed and told her my name.

Lauren was next, she's an art!! Like seriously "hallo, I'm Lauren" i hugged her and said my name again.

Camila was next to Lauren she's so beautiful and so cute "hey I'm Camila" I was going to say my name but she's stopped me "you're (y/n)" I nodded and hugged her too.

Last was Ally, she was so... so beautiful, but not like the other girls, she was beautiful in the most beautiful way, she have the most beautiful brown eyes in the world and her light brown hair so beautiful, her lips looks so kissable, we stared at each other for a couple minutes, the we heard someone coughs "we don't want to interrupt you two, but we really need to takes the picture" we both blushed from Daniel comment and stand to takes the picture.

"Smile" the photographer said and we did, he toot the picture and we needed to wait for the picture which means more time with Fifth Harmony and then we have more few minutes with them because we were last.

"I'm Ally" she headed me her hand to shack with a big smile on her face.

"I know, I'm (Y/N)" I shacked her hand and we stay like this, holding each other hands.

"I have an idea" Lauren said "why don't you guys stay with us until the show is over and then we can hang out, what do you think?" We all look at her.

"I'm okay with it" dinah said and look at Ally and me with a smirk.

"Me too" Normani said.

"Me three" Camila put her hands up smiling.

"Okay" Daniel said and they all look at me and Ally "what about you guys?".

"I would love to" I said and look at Ally.

"Me too" she send me a smile.

------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLOֱֱֱֱֱ!!!!!!!!!!