Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Camila P.O.V:

Beep... Beep... Beep...

i heard my alarm, i quickly turn it off and look at the birthday girl, making sure she still asleep, she looks so cute when she's sleep, so peaceful...

she had a smile on her face, i wonder what she's dreaming about, is she dreaming about me?

i slipped out of bed and go downstairs, to make her a birthday breakfast, because it's my girlfriend birthday I'm going to make that day to the most amazing day in her life, she deserve the world and i want to be the one who give it to her, i invited all of our friends and families tonight and after everybody going to leave ill make it the best night in her life, if you understend what i mean...

i make her some pancakes and on it i put heart-shaped strawberries with chocolate syrup and hot chocolate of course, i put everything set up on the table.

i go back to our bedroom and sit next to (Y/N), I stroked her hair "babe?" she moved a bit but nothing more "(Y/N), good morning" i smiled at her, she opend her eyes and rub her left eye like a little kid, making my smile grown at her cuteness, she looked at me and smile.

"morning" she said in her respy sexy morning voice "what time it is?" she asked looking around.

"9 in the morning" she graon and put the cover over her head "wake up sleepyhead, it's your birthday" i took at cover off of her head.

"I'm tired" she tried to take the cover back but I take it away again "i hate you" she said and croosed her arms over her chest, she did an angry face, making me gigling.

"i love you" i said and hugged her, at the start she didn't hugged me back but then she give in and hugged me.

"i love you too" she said and I crashed my lips to hers "I'm so lucky" she said into the kiss, licking my bottom lips asking for permission in, i didn't let her, but befor i could recnet her right hand made her way to my butt and she crushed my butt i moaned she take the chance and slip her tongue into my mouth, we both graon when our tongues made connect, (Y/N) tried to take control.

"babe" i said and tried to stop her "baby" she looked at me "not now" she nodded and go to brash her teeth, she come back after a minute "i made you breakfast" i said and take her hand, puling her out from the bedroom with me.

"did I mentioned how lucky I am?" i blushed "that's look so good Cammi" she set on the chair and take a bite from the panckacs "mm... It's delicious".

"thanks" she give me a bite "I'm so good" I flattered myself and she laugh "do it again" i said like a little kid, she give me a question look "laugh again, i love it when you laugh at my jokrs" she did as i tell her.

"you're an idiot" she laugh.

"yeah, but I'm your idiot" i smiles proudly.

"only mine" she hugged me tied, I giggled.

"i have a lots of surprize for you today" i said and ran upstairs.

"camz where you going?" she screamed after me.

"I'll be right back" i screamed back, i filled the bath and put some candles, leaves of rosesand of course foam bath, i ran back downstairs to (Y/N), she was on her phone "follow me, my lady" i said and give her my hand, leader her to our bathroom.

"wow" she said once she get through door "that's all for me?" she asked with wide eyes.

"eveything is for you babe" i raply, i start to take off her shirt but she stoped me.

"together?" she asked with puppy eye, how can i say no to this cute little puppy, i nodded and stat to take off my own cloths, now we both stand there naked "after you" she said and i smiled, get into the warm bath i breath out, (Y/N) did the same, her back lay on my front, her head on my shoulder "thank you" she said i look at her confused "you do alot for me, i really appreciate it" i nodded and smiled at her.