Normani: just ask her.

(Normani's P.O.V)

I looked at her passing by me as she shot me a short smile and keep going on her way, I waves dreaming, What is she doing to me?

(y/n) (y/l/n).... This girl driving me insane, her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes and the way her hair fall perfect down, and I'm not start to talk about her smile, her smile can light everyone day just by one look, she also so intelligence, she just stunning...

"Asked her for valentine already" Dinah said as she walked and stand next to me, laying her back against my locker.

"I'm not asking her for valentine!" I said as I start to walk to my next class, history.

"Why not? You like her" Dinah keep annoying me "come on dawg, you have noting to loss" I turned to her.

"I'm not going to ask her and that's the end of this discussion" I walked to my place next to Lauren and greet her with a hug "hey Lolo" I said with a smiled.

"Hey Manibear" I greet the two other girls the same as Dinah kissed Lauren a long kiss on the lips and they started to talk with Camila and Ally, I looked though my phone and get into (y/n)'a instagram, well she is single, then I check her twitter, wow she have over 100k followers.

(Y/T/N): 'alone again in valentine🙄 guess I'll stay with my tradition... Netflix and chocolate😜'.

Well so she doesn't even have plans, maybe I should... no that's stupid Normani, why would she want to spend Valentine's Day with you?

Our history teacher mrs. Gomez finally come and we started the lesson.

At the middle of the lesson Dinah pass me a note, I looked back at her and she signed me to open it, I did as she said.

So you going to ask her ? I saw on her twitter she doesn't have plans .

I didn't write her back and just keep listening to mrs Gomez.

--------------------------------

"Babe what we doing this valentine?" Lauren asked Dinah as we all sat at the cafeteria eating.

"My parents aren't home so..." she replied, we all turned to her, looking at her weirdly as Lauren crossed her arms "what?" She asked confused.

"Sex? That's all?" The green eyes girl took Dinah's arm off of her shoulders "why we always having sex at important events?" Me, Ally and Camila just watched at couple.

"What? We aren't always hav-" Lauren cut her.

"My birthday, your birthday" Lauren count with her fingers "at Christmas, at our year anniversary".

"Okay we'll do something else" Dinah gave up.

"And that's was twenty minutes of Laurinah's relationship" I said making everyone around me laugh "so Ally, Camila, any plans?" I took a bite from my food and looked at the girls.

"Shawn asked me out, so I do have plans" Camila said with a smile.

"Im going out with Will" Ally replied "you?"

"She need to grow balls and ask this hottie out" Dinah smirked at pointed at (y/n) who was walking right behind me on her way to us "she's coming"

"I see" I said nervously "how do I look?" I pass my hand though my hair and check if I have nothing in my teeth.

"Beautiful" Ally said and I felt hand on my back.

"Hey" oh my god it's her, act cool! I turned to her and smiled.

"H-hello" I stutter out, good move Normani... "h-how you doing?" I asked.

"Good" she smiled "you?" She looked directly at me.

"Amazing, what you doing here?" I looked back and saw her friends watching us "we have a crowd" I laughed and pointed behind her.

"I see" I she pointed at my friends who rushed to eat their food when I looked at them, we both laughed.

"Normani have something to ask you?" Dinah said and I shot her a glance.

"Really what?" (y/n) asked, well now or never...

I took her hand and walked her to the far table, but before shooting the middle finger at Dinah, I looked at her stunning smile and tried to talk, but words didn't come.

"You okay?" She asked worry and I nodded "so what you wanted to ask me?" I took a deep breath.

"Will you be my valentine?" I asked and closed my eyes, ready to hear no.

"Yes" I get up and still looked down, she said no.

"Oh... umm.... sorry for wasting you time, bye" I started to walk to the girls but I felt hand holding mine.

"I said yes" she repeated, laughing.

Than it hit me, SHE SAID YES!!!! I turned to her and smiled, my smile was so big that my cheeks started to hurt "really?" I asked and she nodded, (y/n) smiled as well "okay, I'll text you the details later, bye" I said and she kissed my cheek.

"Okay, bye" I stand in my place for a few minutes with my hand on my cheek, she said yes! I walked to the girl with a big smile.

"She said no? I knew it" Dinah said sarcastically, I hit her shoulder and she laughed "just kidding" she hit my shoulder back "happy for you dawg" she hugged me.

"Thanks, for everything" she nodded and we all keep on talking on what we will wearing, at the middle of the talk I looked back and met (y/n), when we locked eyes and winked and turned back to her friends.

"What you doing to me?" I whispered to myself and get back to my conversation with the girls.