I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd - 27

Start from the beginning

He growled, tightening his hand on the bag
"If you cared for me so much then you'd respect my wishes" I spoke through gritted teeth, trying to maintain normal breaths and emotions when his dark, feral eyes met mine. Ignoring me he flicked the clasp of my bag and opened it, grabbing my phone I brought he flicked through the pictures I took tonight, or last night and shared a few laughs with me.
"You never did change your password" He whispered, leaning back and crossing his arms and legs, still staring at the phone.
"I don't have one to keep people out of my shit, I have one because I have valuable stuff on there- I don't give a rats ass who sees it" I snapped, biting my tongue with a gasp when he looked at me with a red, angered face.

Throwing the phone down on the floor he stamped on the screen, his foot colliding with the black rectangle. Smashing it into smithereens, the sound echoed around the room while bits of plastic and metal twanged around the floor. Continuing to ignore me he grabbed the money from my bag and counted it
"I'll keep this, you owe me it for putting up with your petty, jealous shit" He growled, shocking me
"There was nothing petty about asking you not to sleep with other girls when you were so 'in love' with me" I whispered, my heart burning with anger.
"I wouldn't sleep around If you slept with me" Liam snapped, taking my lipstick from my purse and winding it up then back down.

I sighed, groaning in frustration while he rifled through the tiny bag, sliding it onto the table before putting everything back into it.
"I've been looking for you" He spoke finally, standing up
"I looked everywhere, I wanted to say sorry and that I'm here to win you back" Liam choked, sitting on the bottom of the bed. Instinctively I moved upwards as fast as I could, my back burning against the cold concrete while he glared at me
"Sorry doesn't fix a lifetime of nightmares and ugly scars" My voice squeaked and I felt tears fight at my eyelids
"My name on your body is beautiful, it's what true love is" He snarled.

"True love is patience, honesty, trust – true love is not sending your 15 year old girlfriend out to sell your heroin then hitting her because she spent a dollar of the money on chewing gum" my voice trembled and I rocked forward onto my knees, spitting with rage.
"You tested me, we argued and fought and then we made up- we were perfect together" His voice raised and he crawled forward, knocking me back onto my back. "So we had a little break, I'm back for you" he shrugged, crawling over to me.
"It wasn't a break, it was the ending of a chapter I'd be more than happy to forget- you were the worst thing that ever happened to me and you will continue to be the epitome of hatred for me, you're nothing" I spat, phlegm landing onto his face and a surge of happiness shot through me briefly, almost as brief as the moment of silence before the back of his hand slammed down onto my cheek, snapping my head to the side.

He growled like a feral animal and stood up, moving to the side of the bed I was closest too and grabbing my face between his thumb and fingers, squeezing me hard before he slammed his lips onto mine, blood exploding into my mouth. I gagged, his lips moved around mine but my own plump, bleeding ones were tight shut like a baby being forced something they don't like. When I didn't reciprocate he grabbed my ankle and pulled it towards him, ripping the edges of my dress even more while he moved his body in between my body.
"I don't love you" I shouted, raising my leg in the air and bringing my heel down to the middle of his spine, he groaned and bent inwards.

I waited for him to move slightly, freeing my body before I sent my head barrelling into his face, smashing his nose while his blood popped and splatted over me.
"Not nice getting beat up is it" I shouted, pushing both of my legs beneath his body and kicking him off the bottom of the bed. He crumbled, his eyes red with tears but anger laced his face, a vein pressed at his temple and blood soaking him, his piercing had been ripped out.
"You tell me" He screamed, running towards me he picked me up by the neck and lifted my tiny, petite body from the bed and held me against the wall, raising his fist towards my ribs.