I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd - 27

4/9/2016
Snow Patrol- Run

Chapter 27

I awoke suddenly, I don't know how long I had slept but my arms were numb and my mouth tasted sour. Wiping my face across the pillow I looked up, the light was off above me and Kieran was sat at the table, a torch pointed at a thick set book, my heart warmed slightly.
"I saw you trying to sleep, turned off the light for you" He muttered, sensing the change of pace in my breath while I shimmied upwards awkwardly, satin on satin wasn't a good combo when you were armless and legless practically.

I itched my nose with my shoulder and leant my head against the wall, I felt like someone had took a chisel to my skull, repeated strobes of painful light shot across my head and behind my eyes, leaving a buzzing numbness before the next hit struck. My ears grabbed at the static electricity in the air and the occasion mutterings of people in the next room and the smell. My god, the smell.
It was a mixture of blood, vomit, pee and just a stench that was enough to repel rodents.

My stomach growled, shocking me and I jumped a little, looking at the tiny, protruding bump that touched my dress I realised that I had something to fight for. It hadn't sunk in yet, that I was pregnant and I don't suppose it had to but it did sink in that now I had a family that cared about me, that loved me and a baby, a child that I would do my damn best to protect and mould into a precious little Satan.

I heard chains rattle and a knock at the door, the steel rattling before it opened and Kieran stood up, flicking the light on fast to welcome a bruised faced Liam, shuffling into the doorway with a face like he head butted a shovel.
"Privacy" Liam snarled and Kieran nodded, dropping his book and torch and leaving. I shook at the sight of him, the door closed and It became noticeable that fighting back was not worth it.

My breath got quicker and I felt dizzy, I was having a panic attack.
"Oh god" I panicked, taking sharp, violent breaths while I clutched at the light to keep me awake
"Take deep breaths" Liam said, standing next to me and holding a cup of water to my chapped, blue lips. I counted to ten and took slow, long breaths to calm me down but vomit began to creep up my throat, battling against the onslaught of water that rushed down my open throat, I tried to stop it but I began to choke, struggling for air while Liam pushed what felt like 8 litres of water down my throat.

I coughed most of it up, watching as he backed up and slammed the plastic pint cup onto the wooden table, splashing droplets onto the body guard's book while I gasped for air like a fish out of water, literally.
"Where's Tee?" I asked, my throat burned and my voice was husky from the choking session I endured.
"She's fine, she's awake and screaming for you ... was screaming for you but we put a sock in it" He laughed, pulling one of the two chairs out from beneath the table and sat down, legs spread while he bent forward. He struggled briefly, pulling something from his back pocket and held the small object in his hand, letting the gold chain of a strap unravel from the bag and fall from his parted fingers.

He played with my bag I had brought back from the party
"Don't hurt her, Liam" I sighed, moving my hands beneath my body slowly and awkwardly so I was sat on my hands.
"I'll do what I want" He laughed, looking up at me through blonde eyelashes and thick eyebrows, his piercings moved slightly with the gesture. He wore baggy, black jeans and hiking boots clad in clumped mud and wet with snow. A tight, dark V neck T-shirt hung from his body although it was tight, his dog tags he inherited hung from his neck and clinked together, reflecting light onto his chest tattoo.
"Liam, Look at me" I snapped, despite the hatred I felt for him I knew him, I knew how much he was delusional and pained. It was like talking to an old friend, only he wasn't a friend and it didn't end very well.